Another day in the Westergaard household

I wake up with a start. With my family that is nothing new. But something was off. There was yelling. Though not my fathers. It was my 12 year old sister's. But, who was she yelling at? It was only her, my father, and I. 

"Hebi!!!!! Don't say anything else!!!!" I yell as I jump out of bed after realizing who she was yelling at and run to her room right above mine. I see my father in front of her locked door red faced. I run back to my room and pull together an easy outfit with black converse and hurriedly do easy makeup. 

As soon as I am done I run out the house and around the back and climb the fire escape to my sisters room

As soon as I am done I run out the house and around the back and climb the fire escape to my sisters room. I tap the glass and my sister opens the window letting me in.

"Hurry and get changed Hebi. What happened? You are usually the quiet child." I ask as she goes to her closet. She throws on black converse and a black and blue shirt. 

"I went down stairs and asked if we had cookies

"I went down stairs and asked if we had cookies. Dad got mad yelled and I'm tired of him yelling so I yelled back." She answers calmly. 

"Nice Heb. Yzla and Ginny asked for me to hang out. But I can't leave you here alone. So you have to come along." 

"I get to hang out with 15 year olds all day. Ya, of course I'll come." She laughs. I climb out the wind and she follows. I head to Yzla's, who lives in between Ginny and I and my bestfriend. 

"Hal, can I call and see if one of my friends can come? He'll stay out of the way." Hebi asks. I give her a smirk and she blushes. 

"You like him?!?!" I laugh. "Yeah, he can come." She pulls out her phone and starts texting. I don't say anything but I see her smile every time her phone buzzes. I used to be that way with boys. One boy in particular, Carlos De Vil. But that was before he went to Auradon. I wish I had a way to contact him. Maybe ill message Evie. 

"Hal, can Dizzy come to? Shes with the friend I'm inviting." 

"By chance is the friend your invited Anthony?" I smirk and she blushes. "Yes, Dizzy can come too. I was going to message Evie. I bet she would love to see her. " She starts typing away. "Tell them to meet us at the candy store by the gate of the island." She nods. 

A/n 

I've had this written for awhile but never felt confident to post it. But with the passing of Cameron Boyce i thought id finish this story and post it. Fly high Cameron. U will be missed dearly. I love you. 

And before you ask i never knew him in person. But i grew up with him on tv. Shhh might have a huge crush on him still to this day.