Part 4

Previously on the Mafia's Girlfriend....

Before Jin could finish I heard glass break and felt a cold breeze hit me.

"Everyone there she is!!" someone yelled from what I guess was the window.
~~~~~~~~~~
I turned around only to see my brother's gang followed by........BlAckPiNk!?!? But before I could say anything or do anything Jin put a cloth bag over my head.

"Y/N!! I'm coming wait!! " I could hear how Jackson's footsteps sped up getting closer.

"Yea..No you aren't" I heard a voice say followed by a bang.

"NOO!!" I screamed as I could no longer hear him behind me.

"Don't worry sweetheart he's safe now" The voice you heard earlier was now directly speaking to you.

"Who are you!?!" You growled at him as you began to kick harder than before, trying to get get out of Jin's hold.

"Who me??" He asked

"Nah....Casper the Friendly Gost,  OF COURSE YOU!!!".

"Oh well my name is Suga"That's when I started to panic.

"No need to panick, I just want to talk to you about somethings" Suga said a little annoyed with me trying to get down from Jin.

" STOP FLIPPING MOVING AROUND OR SO HELP ME I WILL DROP YOU!!!"Jin screamed at me.

"Drop me I fucking dare y--" Before I could finish he dropped me.. He actually fucking dropped me.

"Oww that hurt"I said as I rubbed my butt because of the pain.

" I told you I was going to drop you"Jin said shrugging his shoulders.

"I tOld YoU i WaS gOiNG tO DrOp yOu" you said mockingly.

"Don't try to mock me cause your salty i dropped you" Jin said.

You and Jin started bickering until Suga said something.

"Ok enough you two, Jin go get the car and I will stay with Y/n" Suga said getting the keys and giving them to Jin. You may be wondering how I know it was keys but that's because I heard something jingle,  assuming it was the car key.

"Ok" Jin said then left.

"So l/n y/n what do you know about my gang? " He asked.

"Well I would talk but you have a bag over my head and I don't think you can take me serious of I'm not looking at you" You snap at him sassyly.

"Rude but I guess that makes sense so I will just talk to you later" when he finished I heard what made out to be a car pull up next to us.

"Jin help her in the car,  I'll drive the way there" Suga said then I felt a pair of hands grabbing mine. By instinct I pulled back.

"Yah calm down its just me" I hesitated a little but in the end gave up and Jin helped me in the car.

"Where are we going" You asked curiously.

"You'll see soon" Jin said.

~~~~10 minutes later~~~~
"Are we there yet" I asked bored of sitting in silence.

"It's been 10 minutes Y/n" Jin said.

~~~~20 minutes later~~~~

"Are w-----" Before I could finish Sugar interrupt me.

"YES WE ARE HERE SO DON'T ASK 'ARE WE THERE YET' " he yelled startlinglg me and I think Jin too because of the gasp he made.

"Geess no need to yell" I said pouting.