The Last Virgin Standing One-Shot Competition

Charlotte's P.V

I make my way up the stairs and towards Ian's room. That kiss made me quite uncomfortable and I just wanted to find Ian, he always knew how to cheer me up. I crack his bedroom door open and find him gazing out the window.

"Ian? You alright? ". He turns around with a frown on his beautiful face. Beautiful? Charlotte get your crap together!

"Um..ya..kinda..uh..no",he stutters.

I walk over to him and put a hand on his shoulder "Whats wrong?".

"Look Charlotte I know this might seem sudden and everything but..uh..ok..I really really like you and I have no idea if you feel the same way but ever since we started hanging out together I've enjoyed your presence more than I should and after our kiss at the pool I couldn't stop thinking about it and. .and..how much I want it to happen again.."

Saying im shocked would be an underestimate...I was completely at loss for words. I too was wondering if I was actually developing feelings towards Ian although I still don't know but as he starts leaning in I really don't care. His soft lips meet mine and there's no other place I'd rather be. We start with slow swift movements but they soon become more dominant and needy. We make our way to the bed and I dont know if im thinking rationally and im not sure if I want to let Ian do this but as clothes start to peel off and our bodies come closer my thoughts start becoming vaguer.  I dont know what led me to not stop him but I hope I won't have to pay for this later.

                            ****

I open my eyes but immediately shut them when the bright morning light makes me grit my teeth. I crack them open and look to my left. Then everything comes flooding. Last night, Ian and me. Holy Guacamole!! Im no longer the last virgin standing! I try to sit up but the shooting pain in my lower area makes me groan. Ian shifts in his sleep making a bit of his naked butt show. I chuckle and try to get up again. I put my clothes on and leave a note for Ian. I don't know why I don't feel disturbed that I slept with Ian and that he probably won the game but his confession just seemed way too real. I leave to my house with a blush on my cheeks when images from last night flash by.

                             ****

It's been one week since New Years Eve and that night. Me and Ian are officially dating now and im actually quite happy about it. He asked me to be his girlfriend 2 days after that night.  Of course he was the official Virginator and I've been swarmed with crazed students all week congratulating me. Alec and Beckett seem to be fine with it but I can't really say the same thing about Tyler and Luke. Tyler has barely spoken to me and he seems to be avoiding me. Luke was the worst though, he doesn't even look at me in the eye, or talk to me, I've never seen him that pissed. I tried to visit him but all he did was tell his mom to tell me he's sleeping. I need to talk to both of them and get things straight because I like Ian and I don't regret anything.

                             ****

I wash my face after vomiting for the third time today. I don't know what's wrong with me but my appetite is increasing weirdly and I feel sick. Then suddenly a light bulb lights over my head. No..it...it can't be. Shoot! I drive to the nearest pharmacy and get what I want then drive back home with shaking hands and deranged thoughts.

                             ****

I look down at the stick in my hand. Pink. I don't know what to feel. What will Ian feel. There's only one way to know.

                              ****

I drive over to his house and make my way to his room.