Chapter 12: One Week Before Giving Birth

Jimin POV

So we are moving to our new house, and Jungkook is moving out off our parents house too. We are all packing our thanks in suitcases. Suho, Hoshi, Joshua and Johnny come to help us pack.  So now we are finish packing our thing its time to go, and Jungkook is ready outside now we are going to our new house. We got their my wife loved it , and so did our kids. Jungkook was at his house;the wanted to do a house worming party at his house. Jungkook said " I should do one as well'' I said "okay  who is going to do it first.'' Jungkook said "you''    We are planning the house worming party, and Na-young said " dad can we do it in the backyard.''

I said ''okay '' So we started to plan the house  warming party, so we are doing a barbecue

The Day Of The House Worming Part

Jimin POV

So I invide all my friends to the party, and Jungkook is going to bring my family to the party.

Jhope POV

So we arrive to Jimin new house in it was very big. Yu-Ji said "Uncle Jhope said Uncle Kookie Hey" Jimin comes in said "Hey everyone welcome to my house" I said "Jimin you have a nice big house." Jimin said "Thank you Jhope and Jungkook live an the house next door" I  said " Jungkook is that true " Jungkook said, "Yes because Jimin bought the house for us"

Momo POV

So I see my husband coming into the house with is brothers. I said " Hey babe" Jimin said " Hey Babygirl"  When I here the door bell want off. In it was Exo and Seventeen.Someone said "who is this" I turn around to see  my dad an go talk to him. Suho said, " Hey Jimin and my boss and friend" Sehun said "Exo boss" Beakhyun said "What are talking about" Na-young said "Daddy owns SM  Entertainment and Avex Trax " Xiumin said "so you are our boss Jimin" Jimin  said "Yes I am." Seventeen comes in the house with got7. S. Coups said "you guys did not now that Jimin owns SM  Entertainment and Avex Trax " Jun said "What are you saying" Joshua said "Jimin is our BOSS"  Mingyu said "Jimin  owns  SM Entertainment and Avex Trax"