Survivors

Does anyone read this is the pilot of a UNSC vulture nathan hatch.

Affirmative pilot this is lieutenant levall what is your status.

We are surrounded by covenant infantry we got wounded.

Hang tight I'm on my way. It wasn't my squad but at least I found other UNSC.

Mr levall you seem disappointed I thought you would be happy.

I am Ten, I just figured it was my squad. When we reached the downed bird to see a few marines fighting off brutes. I quickly takedown the brutes.

Pilot have you reached the forge yet.

No sir we sent look for survivors when we shot down. Can you help us get the wounded to the UNSC Safezone.

Alright let's move. So the next few hours was spent walking through the woods. Day 2 was already seeming better. We reached the incampment to which to my surprise was much larger than I anticipated. I couldn't believe it I could see Tim standing in the courtyard.

Tucker is that you finally somebody from grey team. You haven't seen the others yet have you.

No I haven't sorry Tim haven't seen your girl.

I thought you were all dead because it has been 2 weeks since the crash I lost hope but now you have revived it.

Wait 2 weeks but I thought it had been a couple hours. Suddenly Ten popped up and said your vulture held grey team right then two weeks is correct, funny you landed here when we did.

Woah when did you get an AI.

I found her on the way here, figured I shouldn't leave her there.

If you guys are searching for grey team then I can help. The others Stacey and Sun were also launched in different directions. I read that Stacey is on a different tier to be exact. Sun appears to be in the air moving very fast and is surrounded by UNSC I presume he is in air vehicle.

Okay so we only have to worry about Stacey. I assume Sun has regrouped with UNSC already but it may be hard getting to the upper tiers.

We have to try Tuck we can't let her die

I know Tim but we have to help this marine incampment that is mainly populated by wounded first or hundreds of innocent people will die.

Right okay so I need to take you to commander hackett. Commander Hackett was an older man with one eye, he is also a marine.

So we got another tin man helpin us.

Sir I am Lieutenant Tucker Levall of the USS Forge I am glad to assist in any way.

Good you can start by takin out our biggest threat. Marines have reported a female human in spartan armor killing all who enters the bottom tier command center. Go there, it is located in a mountain region outside of town a couple of miles, eliminate her.

Sir is she a rogue spartan.

No Tim I'm afraid not.

Don't worry sir we'll take her out.

Damn right you will Levall your file is one of the best spartan 4s files around. I began to wonder if my freelancing days have caught up to because if she isn't rogue than she is a freelancer.