Chapter Four

R.P.O.V. (Rosalie's Point Of View)

Edward didn't give her time to talk. He slapped her and she was sent flying. She got back up, holding her check and said

''Filhoda puta!'' Which is Portuguese for son of a bitch and was about to attack him when, Jasper and Emmett, held her back. She growled and from her struggles you saw Edward's hand print out on her face even tho she was brown - skinned to emphasize the impact.

''Edward that was not necessary.'' Carlisle said with one of the most disappointed looks I've ever seen him wear. You could hear Bella's faint cries as well as Esme's because of what just happened. Alice ran up to him, it seem as tho he was going to slap Alice as well. Then Jasper appeared at her side. Edward stepped back. Re Re still struggled in Emmett's hold with Carlisle held back Jeremy.

''Em, let me go. I'm done.'' Rebeecca said. He thought about that for a while then let her go. Jeremy stopped fighting and Carlisle let him go.

''We're leaving.'' She said then looked at Edward and said 'Klootzak.'' in dutch which means asshole then disappeared with Jeremy. When they left you could not even smell their lingering scent no where in the house like if they weren't even here. We all heard Bella call for Edward and he ran to her side.

J.P.O.V

Everyone's emotions shouted that they were stunned and worried but Bella's emotions were screaming horrified. I tried my best to calm everyone down.

E.P.O.V.

''It.........wasn't...........Rebecca's fault..Jake.....he.....tried to.........he tried to....... rape me.'' Bella said. I staggered backwards. I was over come with complete hatred and rage for that filthy dog how dare he place his hands upon Bella. Then I felt guilty, it felt like a tonne of bricks What did I just do?

Esme.P.O.V.

I held Bella, while I tried to come to terms with what happened I can not believe that Edward would slap Rebecca despite whatever she's done or in this instance did not do. That gave

him no right to hit a lady.

Carl.P.O.V

''Edward how dare you behave in such a manner in my home.'' I said. Spell bounded at the scene that occurred.

Em.P.O.V.

Whoa!!? What the hell is wrong with Edward. He slapped Re Re why would he do that?

Jer.P.O.V

''Re come on you've been here for like an entire week.' I said.

After everything that happened with the Cullens, Rebecca is feeling very put out with herself on how she acted.

'Father is not stupid, he will know something is wrong.'' I said.

As soon as we returned to Spain, Rebecca has only been in her room moaning.

'Jer I'm fine. Really if father comes I'll make up a lie.'' She told me.

''Ugh, you really are stubborn Re.'' I said then left.

BACK IN FOLKS

E.P.O.V.

I began packing clothes to leave for my trip to Spain. After what I said and did to Rebecca. The memory of how her dark - skinned face was bruised by my hand.

'Edward do you want me to - .'Alice asked.

'No Alice it's okay I need to make amends on my own.'' I replied.