•Natural Needs•

Updated Chapter, Less cringe.

You can judge everything but my grammar. As always, video is not mine and I would appreciate it, if you would open this in YouTube and check it out.

Ben's words .

Link's words.

Video: Hypnotic [MEP]

Edit by: Disparity Team

Thank You.//

Link closed his eyes as tightly as he only could trying to ease burning sensation in them, fireballs in front of him drew closer, his breath hitched. He couldn't focus on anything else but on a few drops of blood in front of him without cringing in pain from heat being so close to his sensitive eyes. Sitting on his knees blonde supported his weight with his hands leaning on them, the shook under pressure and tiredness. It was quiet, too quiet for his liking, it could only mean one thing, danger is closer thank it looks like. Slowly young man managed to regained his senses and recover from the harsh impact he received seconds ago. Slowly his pained expression turned into an ugly looking scoff, eyes focused on a figure standing in front of him. In front of him stood ancient creation which dared to haunt this dungeon after defeating its boss almost with bare hands as it seems, a powerful demon he once saw in books of Hyrule's greatest enemies. A torn and burned page full of messy notes on ancient langue he couldn't understand yet described this creature, Link remembered how his great and old friend princess mentioned this creature after a flash of his power interrupted her dreams turning them into nightmares and memories of wars caused by him. Link coughed as more smoke entered his breathing system, black dots appeared in his vision but stubborn hylian just refused to gibe up even in such a weak state when such a powerful and old evil stood in front of him, if he wanted to he could just reach other and grab it.

With a choked grunt he tried to get up again pushing himself and his refusing to work body even harder than he should have. As soon as he moved he felt a strong grip on his dirty blonde hair, inhumanly sharp nails mercilessly scraping against his scalp. Soundlessly Link gritted his teeth not even thinking of giving this evil satisfaction to see his weakness or signs of pain, harshly his head got yanked back forcing his blue full of determination eyes to clash against bloody red sharp demonic pupils.Everything radiated darkness of this creature, hate and power. Even after locking eyes with this creature during battles Link couldn't get used to this intense gaze he's receiving. Or more like harsh glare.

Demon looked down at the injured blonde with a sly smirk appearing on his pale lips. His red cat like pupils looked at his already fallen opponent with unknown feelings hiding behind them. Male let out a dark, long and low chuckle as unknown for hylian glowing a bright lemon green color signs appeared next to him.

''It's been a while."

Creature or more like He slowly inhaled filling his lungs with polluted air, his eyes disappeared behind his eyelids and he let out a satisfied and relieved exhale.

Link gritted his teeth even harder not daring to look away from his opponent disgusted with the way demon looked at him moments ago, like at the weak and not being capable to fight weakling. His own cerulean eyes burned with desperate will to get up from his numb from sitting knees and show this creation how wrong his assumptions about him are. His own lungs gave out yet again as he coughed after seeing how demon inhaled smoke with satisfaction not being bothered by it at all and even worse, he enjoyed breathing in this awfully burning smoke. Demon opened his eyes as his pupils shrank in size then widened again going back to their original size, he tilted his head to side just a little bit to take better look at the warrior standing on his knees