Säneth

Recommended text: Trebuchet MS

30/7/1157 7:34pm

Dear Diary,

Father wishes for me to travel to my uncle's cottage, but he is not even my uncle! All he did was poke an elf in the back with a metal tipped stick!

But how dare my father send me off this way? It is unethical of him! I will be Queen one day and a small skirmish with the Propels is natural and going to happen many times in the future, the only way to truly stop this war would be genocide. Though this is the worst possible crime it would save many a life of good soldiers.

Well I shall stop my ranting here and go beg my father to allow me to rest here in the palace. And so I bid you goodbye.

-------------------

"Please father allow me to remain here!"

"I must not risk the life of my only heir and daughter, you will travel with Faylene to your uncle Braught's home!" The king responded with anger.

"Father I will be Queen one day and you cannot keep me from danger forever!"

"That my sweet child is why you and your hand-maid Faylene shall be travelling alone." Father said blissfully

"WHAT?" I screamed.

"Yes alone, Faylene has been notified and she is packing as we speak. Oh and by the way you and Faylene shall be joined by a recruit knight halfway into your journey."

"Who is this knight and why?" I questioned totally confused.

"His name is Adrian of Mormick. He has trained under Elefor for twelve years and is to soon be knighted but this is his final task deliver you to your uncles and then make his way here to the palace."

"So I am to be protected by a boy?" I demanded.

"He is two years older than you and highly trained in the art of war. So I would not call him a boy for he is known quite well for his temper." My father snickered.

"Well thats much better now he'll just attempt to court me, think of that!" I shouted quite upset with my fathers decisions.

"Well you two have my blessings." He barely got out as I charged out of the throne room. In the distance I could vividly hear my father laughing. "Asshole." I muttered.