In the shower (smut)

(Keith's POV)

I had just finished up some training. I was pretty sweaty so I decided to take a shower. I headed to my room to get my towel.

When I got to my room I was surprised to see lance in my room. I asked what he was doing he said nothing just looking around. He then stood up and walked to my bed signaling to go join him.

I told him I was going to take a shower. I grabbed my towel and started walking towards the showers. I heard foot steps behind me, I looked behind me to see lance.

Once I made it to the showers I opened the door knowing well what was going to happen. Lance walked in as I held the door open for him. I asked him why he followed me he said that I know why. I blushed a bright shade of red.

          (STOP READING IF CINNAMON ROLL)

I then felt something warm on my lips. I bit lances lip asking for entrance he opened his mouth for approval. I explored every inch of his mouth until we started fighting for dominance we ended up dancing salsa with our tongues.

I tugged at his shirt signaling I wanted it off. Our lips separated  for seconds. As I pinned him on the wall he took my shirt of. I started to make my way down to his neck where I left hickeys, lance was a moaning mess and I had barely started.

I got closer than I already was to lance feeling his boner. I started to lick his v line, lance moaned out "s stop t teasing m me". I started to unzip his pants leaving him in only boxers. Lance reached down and was able to unzip my pants and pull them down leaving us in only boxers.

I took my boxers off and I also took lances off throwing them across the room. We start to make our way to the shower I turned on the shower just like I did to lance. We both stepped in I got on my knees and put lances tip in my mouth until I was deep throating him

Lance told me he was going to cum I quickly got up and started kissing him again. I then asked him to suck on my fingers once he sucked on them I put one of my finger up his ass then 2 fingers and eventually 3 I asked him he was ready he said yes.

I put my tip in lance slowly letting him adjust then put the rest of me in him. He then rocked his hips trying to find the spot eventually he asked me to go faster and so I did. I told lance I was gonna cum.
And I did enjoying my high.

My cum coming out of lances ass and we started to clean off. When we were done washing off I picked up lance bridal style back to my room.

When we got to the room i set lance down on my bed and I got in bed with him in we cuddled and fell asleep.

(Next day)
(Pidges POV)

Lance and Keith come in the room for breakfast.
Lance usually sits at the head of the table today he didn't sit down. I asked him why and lance and keith were as red as tomatoes. I called it I said as hunk handed me a 50.

Shiro had a talk with both of them later that day.