The Path to Odin

In the corner of my eye, I saw Anna as she shadowed behind the group, staring down Shadow as if she were her prey. Some strange feeling made me think she had plans, and they weren't good ones.

I stopped...another feeling hit me, but this one was physical.

"GAH!!" I yell as I fall to the floor, clutching my face. I roll around, my knees right up to my chest. The pain was again unbearable. I could feel a tightening on my face but at the same time shiny dark red blood stained my hands. I caught a glimpse of everyone, crowding around me and having no clue what to do. I tried to tell out but my teeth clenched in agony.

For five minutes I lay in pain, breathing heavily, and the feeling of a fastly beating heart was a weird sensation for me. All at once, my body still plastered to the floor, the pain stops, and as I slowly remove my hands from my face, everyone gasps.

"What is it? What's wrong? Was this change bad?" I ask as I try to stand up.

"Jeff...dude...you're gorgeous...uhm, I mean, you look...okay..." Slendy says, stuttering.

Anna's POV

Another change? Already?! It's happening too fast! I need to do something... But what? This forest we walk through...you don't think anyone would hear screams in it...would you?

Slendys POV

he's changing fast. This could be dangerous. What if this change backfires? He'll be stuck mid transition!

Shadows POV

I wonder how I'm going to get Jeff to myself...

Might even have to kill Anna....

--------

Hi guys!! So for everyone that is awaiting even more of the story, I'm sorry to say.....

That it probably will take me a bit to come up with more of it as I have been going through a mentally bad ruff patch in life.

So please just hang in there

I will be publishing as much as I can as fast as I can just for you guys :3

You have been awesome! Keep with the comments and votes, I love them !

Love you guys xx