Was it a Dream?

The beach at dusk.

His body covered mine. Strong arms balancing on either side of me. The kisses were deep, urgent, like there wasn't enough time. I grabbed his lower back, pulling him to my open thighs. The erection pressing against my hot pussy. The warm air caressed our skin with feather softness. His right hand moved up my leg, fingers pausing at the trim of my bikini bottoms, between my legs.

"I want you right now." He growled next to my ear.

"Take it if you're man enough." I challenged.

His finger slipped inside, pushing gently, the. Faster as he found the right spot. My head pressed back against the sand as I looked up. His dark hair fell in front of his face. The sunglasses covered his eyes from my view.

His short beard scratched my skin as he took hold of one hard nipple the the other between his lips. My body writhed from the pleasure of his hand moving quickly into me. Before going over the cliff, he removed his fingers, placed them to my lips to give me a taste of what he had started. I sucked the juices clean and moaned deep in my throat.

The bikini bottoms were pulled off to join his shorts beside our bodies. A small movement and his cock was pressing against my pussy. He teased me with just the tip, running up and down my velvety opening. Grabbing his ass, I pulled him toward me, my nails digging into his flesh.

"Please." I begged.

With on hard thrust, he was in. I cried out in painful pleasure. His length was hard as he began slowly, my hips meeting his with wanted greed. I licked the sandy sweat from his chest, my passion heightening with each thrust of his skilled cock.

"Cum for me." He breathed and covered my mouth again.

As If on command, I exploded in ecstasy. I wanted to look into his eyes and reached for his sunglasses.

A bright light pierced my eyes and I knew it had happened again.

"What's wrong?" A deep voice spoke next to me in the bed.

"I had that dream again." I punted slightly at the memory.

"Why do dream of him when you're dating me? Aren't I enough?"

"Of course you are enough. I don't know. They're only dreams."

"Then I guess that I'll have to try harder.

He turned to face me. I smiled as his blue eyes gazed down at me. His long, soft hair touched my skin.

"Do you want to fuck my brother?

"I want your brother's brother more."

I let my voice become soft and sultry. Jared covered me, pushed into my pussy and made me forget about that dream. Thank you Shannon.