Chapter forty eight

C H A P T E R
F O R T Y  E I G H T

I released another sigh with what dad said yesterday. How did Jungkook made dad to like him in just a matter of seconds? That was quick! I shook away my thoughts and focused on reading a novel book for spare time.

I was thinking if I could visit him today, my bag is still with him. Right, I should get my bag back. I closed the book and took off my glasses, I placed it down the bed side table. I was about to get up when I heard the doorbell ring, I immediately stood up and hurried downstairs. I opened the door, I got startled with his sudden appearance.

He smiled while I'm here still shocked to see him here, I wasn't expecting him to be here.

"Good morning, Y/n." He greeted then he bowed before he smiled. I bowed and greeted him back.

I stepped aside, "come in." I said, he nodded and went inside.

We sat on the couch facing each other, I noticed him carrying my bag.

He noticed I was staring at my bag, he handed it to me which I gladly accepted. The awkward silence invaded the peaceful atmosphere.

I decided to break the ice, "Jungkook-ah."

He looked at me with those dark brown eyes, I looked away trying to hide my blush forming in my cheeks.

"I-I don't want t-to—" I sighed with my stuttering, let's get straight to the point, Y/n. "What have you talked about with your hyungs?" I asked, his face faded its color with my question.

Before I could speak a word he interrupted me, "they wanted me back." He replied.

My hands dropped down but with a smile glued in my face. It's obvious that he's thinking about it.

"Go back." I murmured, I covered my mouth realizing I bursted out my thoughts.

He looked at me worriedly, "I want to spend more time with you! You're already a friend to me, Y/n!"