Dinner date 2

The night was still young. We were done eating.

"You like shrimps?" Shawn asked me. He saw my plate was empty and clean.

"Shrimps are my favorite especially the buttered ones." I answered.

Shawns looks at me with a smile.

"Why are you looking at me like that? You can't imagine a fashion girl like me can eat that many." I giggled. "Well I'm not a model so I don't have the need to watch I eat. And I also work out at the gym in a regular basis."

"Oh so you work out as well. Do you have a gym to go to here in N city." Shawn asked very interested.

"Not yet. I guess I will ask Andrea to find me a good one and also an instructor." I answered.

"Then why not try out the gym I go to. My friend runs it. I can also be your personal gym instructor if you want." Shawn said excitedly.

I laughed. "Is it another joint business with one of your friends? You have many businesses here in N city." I said jokingly.

Shawn scratched his head embrassed. "Well not really that many but I have many friends that needs help at starting up. I can gauged peoples abilities well. And once I see potential and they only need a boost to start up then I lend them a helping hand.

Shawn is like that, a kind hearted man. He has always helped those in need. Not only his friends but also in charity, especially orphans. He has a charity institution that helps orphanage here in N city. I remember every birthday of his was always celebrate in an orphanage with a feast. He's the one giving gifts to children. I remember the face he wears when he sees the children happy. I smile internally. This man has a kind heart but also ruthless when he get's mad. I felt a pain in my heart.

"Then I'll take you on that offer personal instructor." I said to Shawn. This is a great opportunity to get close to him I thought.

"Would like to have dessert? I believe you would like mangoes? I suggest the mango float, they are to die for." Shawn said.

"How did you know I like mangoes." I chimed. I give a huge smile towards Shawn.

"Then it's mango float then. Waiter 1 mango float please." Shawn said. "And please tell Gerald that I want him to meet someone so if he can come here for a bit."

The waiter nodded and walked away.

"Is he the friend you want me to meet?" I asked Shawn, curious.

"Yes. He is a great chef and a good friend of mine." Shawn answered.

I also know Gerald. He is a childhood friend of me and Shawn. We basically grew up together. I have a hunch that Shawn is up to something.

After a little while I see a man wearing a chef's uniform walking towards us. 'He hasn't change that much' I thought to myself. He has light brown hair and brown eyes. He is still wearing glasses. 'How many times have I told him that he will be more good looking if he wears contacts.' I thought.

When he arrived at our table he stood their for a moment looking at me.

"Um, hello." I said to break the stare.

"Ah, oh yes hello. I'm Gerald Stales, the head chef and part owner of this restaurant." he smiles at me and extends his hand.

I take his hand and shook it. "I'm Queenie Versales. I'm new here in N city." I said. "I came from Paris. I'm a fashion designer."

"Oh yes. Shawn has told me." Gerald answered. "You really look like her." he whispered.

"Look like her? Oh the one that Shawn has mistaken me for. Your dead fiancee." I said looking at Shawn.