Part 67

Today was the day. Wedding day. The day me and Aston are getting married. Of course I'm excited but at the same time I'm nervous. 'GIRLS GET UP' I laughed running into each of the spare rooms where the girls were. 'Urghhh, Sophie calm down! It's only 6' Chloe moaned pulling the duvet back over her head only for me to pull it back down. 'Upppp! We need hair and makeup done' I beamed running back into my room and grabbing my dressing gown, slipping it on and running downstairs. 'Sophie! Makeup and hair people are here' Roch grinned opening the living room door and letting them in. 'Ok, let's get started' I grinned sitting down.

ASTONS P.O.V

'BOYS WAKE UP' I shouted running into their bedrooms where they were sleeping. 'Ast, what he hell man, it's like 6' Jay moaned turning over in bed and pulling the duvet up and snuggling back down. 'No bruv, get up we need to get ready' I laughed pulling the duvet completely off the bed and running into Reesh's room. 'Reesh get up!' I laughed pulling the blanket off him then running into Marv's room. 'Ast why the hell you up this soon? It's 6 and you're already hyper?' Marv sighed. 'I'm getting married bruv! Now get your ass out of bed and get ready!' I laughed running into the bathroom and getting a shower! Half an hour later I got out and brushed my teeth then letting one of the boys go in next. I made my way into the bedroom I was staying in and began to get ready. I had my trousers on and my shirt on but it wasn't buttoned up or tucked in. As I was about to button it up there was a knock on my bedroom door. 'Come in' I said turning around to see who it was. 'Hi dad' I smiled as he closed the door. 'Hiya son' he smiled walking over to where I was stood. I was stood looking in the mirror and buttoning my shirt up. 'I'm so proud of you, you know' He smiled putting his hand on my arm. 'Why?' I asked turning around to face him. 'You've been with Sophie for like what? 6 years or more, you've treated her amazingly after everything that happened with her dad, and you've got a daughter which yous have brought up perfectly' he smiled making me grin. 'Thanks dad' I smiled hugging him. He then walked down the stairs, he was walking Sophie down the isle since her dad's a prick and my dad's always been one like one to her. I walked down the stairs after getting completely ready. 'You nervous Ast?' Jay asked as we sat in the living room. 'I'm excited but of course I'm petrified' I laughed before standing up and checking my hair again in the mirror. 'Ast, you look fine, just calm down' Marv laughed pulling me onto the sofa. 'What if she leaves me? What if she doesn't turn up? What if...' I panicked only to get cut off by Reesh. 'Bruv, she won't leave you, yous have been together 6 years and have a daughter she'll not leave you know' he laughed patting my shoulder. 'Come on, we need to leave' Marv smiled standing up. My heart started pounding more... this was it...

NORMAL P.O.V

'Thankyou' I smiled once my makeup was done. I'd had my hair done like this:

http://www.weddinghairstyleshq.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/Bridal-Hairstyles-For-Long-Curly-Hair.jpg 

Now all I needed to do was put my dress on. Mum and dad were here with Ava. I put on my dress

(In case yous forgot:- 

http://www.maggiesottero.com/dress.aspx?style=A3652&page=0&pageSize=36&keywordText;=&keywordType=All )

whilst the bridesmaids put there's on.

I walked down the stairs after getting my dress on hearing everyone gasp. 'You look beautiful' mum smiled. 'Thankyou' I grinned hugging her. 'Now come on, we need to get you married' Rochelle winked opening the door. All the bridesmaids looked gorgeous! perfect even! We soon arrived at the church, me, the bridesmaids and Ava all in the back waiting for the service to start. Marv, Reesh and Jay all come to the back to see me before it began. 'Wow, you look stunning Sophie' Jay gasped. 'Aw thanks' I laughed. 'Ast is seriously lucky to have you' Reesh winked making me laugh. 'aha, he was so nervous this morning, he started panicking thinking you were gonna leave him' Marv laughed. 'Aw, I'd never leave him' I laughed sorting my hair out a little bit. 'That's what we said, anyway, we better get back down the bottom of the isle, it's about to start' Jay smiled. I hugged them all before they left. This was it... the butterflies going mental in my stomach as we got prepared... my heart pounding in my chest.

ASTONS P.O.V

'Seriously bruv, she looks gorgeous' Marv grinned standing beside me. 'Of course she will, she always looks gorgeous' I winked. 'We're about to start' the vicar smiled standing at the side of me but in front. 'Oh my god' I panicked talking deep breaths. 'Ast, calm down, she's coming' Marv whispered as I nodded slightly. I turned my head slightly seeing Ava waddly down holding Courtney's hand, then Megan and Aimee then Chloe and Rochelle and lastly... my gorgeous wife to be and my dad. 'Thankyou' Sophie smiled to my dad before standing beside me and grabbing my hand. 'Looking gorgeous as ever' I winked causing her to laugh. 'As do you' she giggled before the ceremony started. 'And now the vows' the vicar smiled, I went first.

'Sophie, first day I saw you I knew I had to have you, School wasn't great for you but we got through that together! Then your dad but again we got through that, It hasn't been great with him but we've pulled through it. And as for people saying our relationship wouldn't last? It's been 6 years today since I first saw you.. yes I remembered' I laughed hearing people 'Aww' 'I'll never want another woman like I want you, you're my everything. The butterflies I get when you're around me is crazy! I promise, I'll protect you forever! I love you so much' I smiled watching a tear roll down her cheek.

'Ast, I remember the first time I saw you, you never found it funny what they done to me! You've helped me through so much and to be honest Without you I wouldn't have got through it. You treat me like a princess, like i'm the only thing that matters to you! And you gave us our perfect little girl' I smiled looking towards her. 'You're my everything as well, and I love you soooo much it hurts' she smiled as a tear rolled down my cheek. 'I know pronounce you husband and wife, you may now kiss the bride' the vicar smiled as I placed my hands on her cheeks and kissed her softly as everyone clapped and cheered. She was now my wide... she was finally Mrs Merrygold..

(The blue dress at the side is the bridesmaid dresses because the link doesn't work and urm for some reason It's all stretched :S)