3

It's lunch time,and Hope and I  are walking back down to the house to grab some books that we forgot for our art class. We always end up leaving something. But sometimes I just think that we want an excuse to go home and nap for a few minutes.

"Come on Hope if we don't hurry then we won't have enough time to sleep" I said as I did a cartwheel down the path.
"Calm down I'm right behind you" she said following me down the path.
I laughed and stop doing cartwheels as we reached the house.
"That's 32 cartwheels for me and 24 for you" I said pretend to write it down
"I will beat your record one day" she challenged as she unlocked the front door
"Yeah sure you will" I said said rolling my eyes which made us both laugh as we walked into the house.

However our laughter was short lived once we walked into the living room. As we turned into the room we saw my mom and aunt Care looking very tense as they stood infront of a group of people. They looked like a family and they radiated dark energy. As soon as we walked in all eyes were on us.

"Mom what's going on?" I asked looking at her

She opened her mouth to say something but was cut off by one of the men of the group. I could sense he was the more noble one of the group. He wore a suit and tie and carried himself well.

"Mom?" He asked looking between us.

As he looked at us mom pushed me slightly behind her.

"Not that it's your business but she's my daughter" my mom said coldly to the man. I could tell she was in over protective mom mode by the way she spoke.
"Okay we can talk about that later what u want to know is why you're not dead and why you're in a house with my daughter" One of the men almost growled as he pointed at my mother.
Daughter? Oh this must be Klaus, Hopes dad.
"Dad why are you even here?" Hope asked slightly annoyed
"Well my dear daughter we got word that a certain double of Elena Gilbert was walking around as I needed to see if it was true" he explained as he continued to glare and my mom. I didn't even notice it but I had absentmindedly started to give he a migraine making him scream and hold his head in pain. Hope looked at me and mom squeezed my hand silently telling me to stop. I took the message and stopped.

"Ah so she's a little witch" Klaus said standing up right

I shivered as his gaze shifted to me and I hid behind my mom again. Klaus, Care,Mom, and the man I'm assuming was Elijah from what hope has told me continued to argue back and forth and as they did I felt eyes on me. I turned my head and immediately my eyes met with those of the youngest Mikealson brother. As I looked at him I couldn't help but feel like I know him or at least that I've seen him before. His once calm face turned into one of confusion as he stood from his seat stalking over to me. It took a moment before everyone was looking at him and mom watched him ready to attack. As he reached me he put his hand under my necklace from my birth mother.

"Where'd you get this?" He asked lowly as he looked at it.
I didn't respond for a minute and he pulled the necklace slightly.
"Where did you get it!" He asked but this time more aggressively
"It was my birth mother's" I said pulling the necklace back and stepping away from him.
"Who was your mother?" He asked me
"Madison Erickson" I replied and watched as he his eyes went wide....