Betty's Breakup Plan

He was walking me home when we came to a stop at my house and he asked me "should I go in you know come in meet your parents?" I giggled "oh sure archiekins if you think it's so serious!" I say sarcastically with a passionate tone in my voice "ok!" he exclaimed with a goofball smile on his face. "Follow after me" I said grabbing on to his arm I walked him to the door and I decided to ring the door bell so we could keep this business outside I didn't need him to see the inside of my trashy house. My dad came to the door and said "oh Veronica your home!" I corrected "Ronnie" "oh..." my dad said trailing off "who is this?" he asked before I could speak Archie interrupted me "I'm her boyfriend Archie Andrews" he said proudly "ah..." my dad said trailing off again "I'm Hiram Lodge but Mrs. Lodge is at work" "cool" Archie said he directed his body towards me completely forgetting my dad was there and said "by Ronnie" with that same goofy smile and wave he hugged me and he was off. I charged off to my room my dad hollering up "your mom will be home soon" "ok" I screamed back. The next day I got up got ready grabbed my back pack and charged for school when I got there Archie was talking to Betty on the lawn I got kind of upset but why bother right we had been dating for a day who cares anyways then I heard her nickname for him which was stupid and pathetic "Archie eyebrows" he didn't even have good eyebrows I mean but who am I to judge. For some reason I didn't feel like going to school anymore so I raced to the diner me and Archie had went to yesterday and sat there all day. After school a red haired girl came in and sat down across from me she asked "oh my god your the girl who's dating Archie right?" "yeah let me guess your another one of his exes right?" I asked "no" she said disgusted I wondered why I mean Archie was pretty good looking but everyone has their reasons. "Betty was telling me in class about how she had a plan to break you to up so she could get back together with Archie" "oh so that's what she was doing on the lawn" I said "so I shouldn't be mad at Archie" I said getting up and racing towards the door "bye" the girl said sadly waving her hand slightly "bye" I said back I wondered why she was so sad but I didn't have time I needed to find Archie.