Chapter 1

"So today's the big day Ophelia" my mother says smiling while making her morning fruit juice.

"I know I'm just kind of nervous you know? Like this is the day I leave to college" I say as I bite my bottom lip.

"I know I remember my first time going to college" she said.

I honestly am pretty nervous because I'm moving to Los Angeles, California from Boston, Massachusetts I'm leaving behind my mother and my not so little sister, she's only 16 and I'm 18.Leaving my mom behind is hard because she's my best friend as well as my sister.

"My baby girl is going to college" she wiped a tear off her cheek

"Mom I don't think I can do this, I won't be here anymore and then later Anne isn't going to be here" she just looked at me with watery eyes "mom my flight leaves in three hours I have to go" I said hugging her tightly.

"Go get Anne so we can leave" she told me.

As I went upstairs I walked past my bedroom but typical me I decided to walk in and take one last look at it before I left some posters up but I took down all my family pictures to take with me I sit on my 'old' bed, the bed that me and my father would sit on and drink hot chocolate on and he would tell me these amazing stories I really do miss him so much, as I was day dreaming I heard my mom shout to me to hurry and get my sister Anne.

I went to her room and knocked "Anne it's time to go" I said and opened the door a little just so my head fits in i saw her just staring at the ground "Anne come on" I said to her

I heard her mumble something I couldn't quite understand "what?" I asked her

"I don't want you to go" she said and got up to hug me as I hugged back I told her

"I'll come back for Christmas and everything else"

She wiped her teary eyes and held onto my arm as we walked downstairs

"We're ready to go mom" I said and grabbed my two luggages and walked to the car.

It's been two hours since I said my goodbyes to my mom and sister I will miss them a lot but I just want to get away from Boston and go to Los Angeles and start a new life there. As I was walking to terminal I spot a Starbucks, I think a mocha would do go for this flight cause of my lack of sleep these past 2 nights.

As I wait inline there's someone behind me but it feels strange to me, it feels like he or she is just watching my every move. I turn around and see a curly haired boy who seems about my age and his style is somewhat similar to mine I just smile at him and turn around and order my drink.

Once I got my drink I walk to my terminal and sit down on a chair, there's only about 5 minutes till we all board the plane to my surprise there isn't that many people who are flying to Los Angeles.

"Is anyone sitting here?" Someone asks me I look up and see its that same guy who was behind me at Starbucks.

"No, no one is sitting here" I say and turn back to my phone but I just can't put my finger on it but for some reason I want to know about this guy so I decided to start a conversation.

"Uh.. Hi" I say

"Hi?" He gives me this questionable look

"So... What's your name?" I ask but I don't get a response "well it's okay you don't have to answer." I said to him and he just looks up at me and looks back at his phone screen.

Now everyone was boarding and I got a window seat which is good because I don't like being in the middle or by the walk way.

"Harry" someone says next to me

"Excuse me?" I said in an offended tone. It is Rude to call someone 'hairy'

"My name is Harry" he said.

"Well Harry.. My name is Ophelia." I told this 'Harry' guy " you're not from America are you?"

"No I am not I am from England" well he's British so that's cool. I guess?

"What were you doing in Boston? And why are you going to Los Angeles?" I asked him

"Why so many questions?" He mocked me "i was in Boston visiting friends and I'm going to LA for college" he said "now can you please stop asking questions"

"Alright hope to see you at my college I guess" and with that the entire plane ride was quiet.

_______________________________________

Hope you will enjoy this story xx