11 - Void

Thank you for reading, voting and commenting everyone. ♥️

Sorry for any error, mistakes and inconveniences 🌹.

Chapter 11: Void

Sanskaar felt all alone as he walked down the corridor with a plaster on his nose, Swara's, Sheesh's and Sahil's words play in his mind, making him devastated and compelling him to feel a void. He swallowed his spit, reflecting on what he had done, feeling bad. This void of his had slowly started effecting his heart, burdening it with a load of his sins.

As he took a step, he, without knowing stepped on the skateboard and started sliding down. Before he could control his balance, he collided into the principal, resulting both of them to fall on the floor.

"Ahhh!" The principal yelled in pain and Sanskaar hissed, now feeling his heartbeat increase after seeing the principal laying next to him.

But he definitely realised one thing, which he thought 'I really started my relationship with Kavita based on a lie and that is why nothing feels right. They always say truth will come out one day. . .' He feared the thought of him being exposed to Kavita more than the upcoming wrath of the principal.

Sheesh and Sahil gave a high-five to each other and walked away, leaving Sanskaar in trouble with the principal.

*

It was a while and Sanskaar was stood with his head down. Staring at the floor inside the principals office.

"Ridiculous! How dare you ride a skateboard in the corridors? Weren't you aware of the hazards it could cause?!" The principal yelled, banging his hands on the table.

"Sir, I. . ."

"Just shut up Mr Maheshwari! I do not wish to hear another word. I never expected this from you. One more disgusting behaviour from you, a phone call will be made straight to your home, do you understand?"

Sanskaar closed his eyes, releasing a sigh and shakes his head, opening his eyes. "Good, now get out!" The principal ordered and Sanskaar heads towards the door.

*

"What, really?" Sheesh and Sahil shook their heads, raising their collars and Swara rolled her eyes.

"We're smart you know, now Sanskaar will beg us to stop and guess what, we will enjoy torturing him. Then you can manipulate him with your words and get him to say the truth, after he confesses. It will be his the end because either Kavita will hear or we will simply record it and send it to her." Sheesh utters, revealing his plan, that he's looking forward to execute.

"Whatever, I'm only making him tell Kavita the truth before this week."

"Why? What's after this week?"

"Are you naturally dumb or you're acting in front of me?" She questions, raising her eyebrows with a sarcastic glare.

Hearing no response from them, she gave them a look "It's graduation and we're leaving. No more comebacks, it's either university or something else."

"Right. . ." Both of them utter in union. "We were just checking if you remember." Sahil scoffs and Sheesh nods "Good Swara, your memory isn't that bad."

"Shut up already. I always knew you boys were dumb." She cussed and they glare at her.

"Not all boys are the same. And why do you hate us boys so much?" Sahil questions and Swara looks at him.