Turning Tables

** Kevin's POV **

I was in the car with Tanya headed to meet up with Emily and Xavier. I couldn't believe Emily was having my child! That was the bright side of the day. Tanya explained what happened between her and Xavier. If Xavier crosses me today it ain't gonna be nice. Even though I don't love Tanya, he still fucked my girl. And ok maybe I fucked his girl too, but I was fucking her before he even knew who she was.

Tanya and I ain't been talking. We both pretty much wanna kill each other. It's best if we keep our mouths shut. We pulled up to the park, got out, and found Emily and Xavier sitting across from each other on one of the picnic benches. We decided to meet up at the park so if we start yelling we aren't disturbing other customers at a restaurant.

I walked over and sat next to Emily before smiling and giving her a hug. She was looking sexy as ever in her maxi dress. Tanya sat next to Xavier who instead of greeting her scooted farther away from her and glared at Emily and I.

** Emily's POV **

I still haven't decided what I'm going to do. Xavier or Kevin? This shit is too much. I can tell that Kevin and Xavier are gonna have some major problems after this. I just hope this doesn't get too bad.

"Alright let me make this easy," Kevin started, "Emily is having my baby so I'm going to be with her." He turned to Xavier "Tanya is having your baby, so y'all can be together."

"I don't want her. I want Emily." Xavier said sharply. Nigga was already pissed off.

"HOLD UP! You got me pregnant and now you don't even wanna be with me?!" Tanya said turning to Xavier.

Xavier kept his eyes on me and said "Thanks for the pussy, but I love Emily and I ain't letting her go that easy."

"Well I'm not letting you have her, so y'all might just have to work that out." Kevin said with a smirk and pointing back and forth between Xavier and Tanya.

I couldn't believe what was happening. I just kept silent and observed.

"Ain't shit to work out. I'm technically already with Emily so you can't even say that shit. She's already mine." He said clenching his fists.

"Nigga I don't care if you're with her yesterday, tomorrow, or next week. She's mine until the day I die. I ain't letting your bitch ass get in the way of that!" Kevin said grabbing my hand. "Even if she stays with you, her heart and body is mine. She's having my baby and even after that I'm still gonna be giving her this dick."

My eyes widened and I took a deep breath. Damn... This was getting intense.

"Wait so both of y'all fighting over this bitch and I'm only here like a fucking loner?" Tanya interrupted.

"Ayo shut the fuck up! Nobody wants you! That's already been established!" Kevin yelled at her.

With that, Tanya got up from the table and walked over to the pond in tears. As Kevin and Xavier continued to argue, I got up from the table and went to check on Tanya.

"Hey..." I said to her.

She wiped away her tears and yelled "leave me the fuck alone!"

"Look, I'm sorry. If I could make Kevin or Xavier stay with you then I would. I didn't mean for any of this to happen." I said rubbing her back.

"Fuck you and fuck them! I'm gonna raise this baby on my own." She yelled and pushed my hand off of her and then walked away.

I sighed then turned around to see Kevin stand up and being walking towards Xavier.

"Stop!" I yelled running over to the table. I was too late. Within seconds, they were punching each other. Xavier missed and then Kevin took over and began beating the shit out of him. I started trying to pull Kevin off when I flew back and hit my head on the picnic table behind me. Kevin had pushed me down.

"Oh my god Emily! I'm so sorry!" Kevin said walking over to me.

"Don't touch me." I said trying to scoot away.

"Let me help y-"

"DONT FUCKING TOUCH ME!" I screamed at him. I looked up at the beast Kevin had become. He wasn't like this back in Australia. He was never a fighter. Let alone would he ever put his hands on me.

I put my hand on the back of my head to cover the throbbing pain. I looked over and saw Xavier bent over and coughing up blood.

I looked back up at Kevin who was in tears. "What happened to you?" was all I could mutter before my vision blurred and then I blacked out.

*****

"The baby is fine. Make sure she gets plenty of rest." The doctor said. I woke up in the hospital with Cassie by my side.

"I will" she replied before the doctor walked out of the room.

"Cassie..." I struggled to say.

"Oh my god. Emily, you're awake!" Cassie said with a surprised face.

"Where's Xavier?" I asked her.

She looked at me questionably then said "He's next door. Why?"

"I need to see him." I said trying to get up.

"Emily, No!" Cassie said trying to push me back down. I pushed her hands off of me and then put my feet on the floor. I tried to stand up but almost collapsed. Cassie caught me and helped up stand up. That's one thing I loved about her, she Always supported me even if I was doing something dumb. She led me to the next room where Xavier was being held.

I walked in and saw him lying unconscious on the bed with Miles asleep on the chair in his room. Cassie led me closer to Xavier and then I held onto the bed, climbed up and laid next to Xavier waking him up.

"Hey baby." He said scooting over and helping me onto the bed.

"God you look terrible." I said eyeing all of the bruises on his face.

"What are you talking about? I'm sexy as fuck." He said making me smile. He was always so positive. That's something I loved about him.

"You're such a clown." I said kissing his cheek. He smiled and then got serious for a moment.

"Baby I'm sorry about all of th-" He started to say.

"Don't worry about that right now." I interrupted him.

He sighed and then put his arm around me. "Emily, I'm so in love with you. When we get out of here I'm going to treat you like the queen you are and I'm gonna take care of that baby as if it's my own."

I smiled before holding his face and kissing him passionately.

"Ahem..." Cassie interrupted. I forget her and Miles were even in the room.

We laughed and then all I remember is falling asleep in Xavier's arms.

Kevin who?