💖💞💞💖

AAJ TAK  :      LIVE    LIVE   LIVE

today's headlines ,

Terrorists have captured hotel Taj , New Delhi . total 360 people reportedly kept as hostages ! 

is it 26/11 all over again ?????

whole nation is in a state of shock and panic , no casualties reported yet hope the government will take adequate measures to save the people who are trapped inside ......

.................................................

DAMMIT !!! Shivaay roared ,

this media , already creating a state of panic .....

shivaay was already outside the hotel helping the few injured guards ,

ROY : calm down sir , we need a plan as soon as possible we can't give terriorist time to settle inside the hotel or worst started killing innocent people . 

SHIVAAY : who is the incharge of police ?

ROY : ATUL SHARMA , he'll be here in another 10 min 

SHIVAAY : 10 min !!! what the hell  ??? what is he doing sleeping ???

ROY : well apparently its 2:45 AM and guess what terrorists also didn't inform the police about there little hide and seek game .

both roy and shivaay chuckled , 

SHIVAAY : whats with there love with the taj hotel ?

ROY : no idea ,

suddenly roy got a call , they have just 15 min before the terrorist started killing people .

ROY : what to do sir ? terrorist have send a video and we can't afford to take there threat lightly .

SHIVAAY : i don't know roy , but one thing is for sure nobody is dying today accept those asses .

ROY : i agree sir .

SHIVAAY : by the way where is my partner ? its about time for some action .

ROY smirked , and pass the bluetooth device to shivaay .

SHIVAAY : how many people ?

ANIKA : 8 , fully armed with AK-47 , amateur for sure they just missed there 2 targets . 

SHIVAAY : backup ?

ANIKA : Positive , ambulance and fire brigade are on stand by , media banned from the location .

SHIVAAY : thanks for that , i was pissed with the breaking news 

ANIKA : french bureaucrat & russian bureaucrat are on floor 6th they were here to sign some treaty , my best guess the attack is on them  . for the time being they are safe with there security team but i don't think they can hold for long .

SHIVAAY : just great , any plan ?

ANIKA : we can't go from the front gate & back door is sealed ...

shivaay signed 

SHIVAAY : where are you ?

ANIKA : at the backside of the building looking for the loop holes .

SHIVAAY : ok wait i am coming .

ATUL : atul sharma reporting on duty sir .

SHIVAAY : hi atul , this is roy , my junior  we are from RAW  . we got an intel about this attack thats why we came immediately , would like to help you rescue the people and arrest the terrorist they are carrying quiet a lot of information with them . there are 8 in total fully armed . i want you and your team to divert there attention to you people from the main door  whereas i and my partner will figure how to enter inside from the backside of the hotel . any questions officer ?