1

Our love story started when we first met. I was this shy, little kid who never had experience love and you... you where a stereotypical jock, who didn't let people see who you truly were. We were complete opposites and still I knew you were the one the moment my eyes met yours. At first it was hard and really awkward, but we fought through and everything changed. We were suddenly inseparable and it came as a shock to many. After a while of dating you took me to prom and we shared the first of many I love you's. I loved every single one of them.
Some months later we found out that I was pregnant. You were so happy even though you knew it would be hard. I was scared and you did everything in your power to change it. You made it easier for me, through it all. Sadly I had a miscarriage and our beautiful baby died. We were both devastated and for a long time I didn't Think we would make it through, but we did. We always do.
Then we graduated and you asked me to move in with you and of course I said yes. A week later we were living together. At first we had some rough discussions but we always remembered the love we had for each other. Things got better, and we had so much fun together, but then you started getting sick. You went to the doctor and he ran some tests on you. It turned out that you had a brain tumor and had maximum 5 months left. Our perfect world had suddenly broken down. We both quit college to be with each other at all times. We did everything in our power to make the most of it, even though we knew we had little time left. I loved you like there was no tomorrow and six weeks later there wasn't. You were just gone and I was stuck here by myself. It hurt, it still hurts and I don't think I will ever be okay. Even though I will try because i promised you. I promised to try to find someone new but right now, I'm not sure I mever will. You were and will always be my soulmate and everybody knows that. You saved me from myself when I was miserable and you guided me through the pain. Thank you for making me feel safe. Thank you for making me feel happy and brave, strong and important. Thank you for loving me even through my darkest days. Thank you for being the hero of my story. I will always love you and I promise you, we will met again. Maybe not in this life but we will met.