Chapater 1

Sabrina's POV

I walk down the hall of the hotel and knock on the door of room 822
"Yes?" I hear a British accent call from inside
"Bex I'm going out for a little bit" I say quickly and go to leave before she can stop me. But before I can take a step I hear the door open
"Hold it missy" a strong man's voice calls and I groan and turn around
"Mark-" I start but he cuts me off
"Hey don't whine to me she's the one who told me to get your ass in here" he says stepping aside so I can walk in.
I go inside to see bex sitting at desk putting in her makeup "where do you think your running off too"
"Bex" I whine " it's my first Convention... and I've never been to Chicago... I was just going explore we have hours until the panel"
"You are not going off by yourself you mother trusted us with you I'm not letting you get kidnapped"
I roll my eyes "I'm 16 bec I can go out alone for an hour"
"Nope" she says finishing up
I look at Mark for help and he raises his hands in surrender "she's the boss kiddo"
I let out a sigh "fine... can I at least go find Lana and jen?"
Bex nods "go on"
I nod and run off to Lana's room and burst in as the door was open and flop on her bed she giggles at me "hey you"
Jen giggles and looks at me in the mirror as Lana does her hair "nervous?"
"No these are my people I'm fine... Bex is just being an ass"
Lana laughs "what happened?"
"She said I couldn't go explore alone"
"Oh well I agree to that" she says finishing jen's braid "come on Brina I'll do yours too"
I sigh and sit in the chair "I wasn't going to go far... you guys  play my big sister's not my moms"
Jen giggles "watch it Eve gave them permission to beat your ass"
I roll my eyes as Lana giggles "we care about you dear... we have to be at the stage soon anyway"
I just nod "ok fine"
She finishes my hair and does her own less than 30 minutes later there's a knock and mark comes in "ladies may I escort you to the truck" he says with a silly bow and we all giggle and walk out to the car as soon as we start driving Bex phone rings and she puts it on speaker "James!"
I smile wide "Jamie I miss you hurry up and get here!"
James giggles "well I could if this baby wasn't so stubborn" I laugh. James plays my twin brother Odeon and we are super close his sister is having a baby so he's going to be late to the convention if he makes it at all.
Lana smiles "we can't wait to meet him tell lace we said good luck"
I can hear screaming through the phone "I got to go she's yelling at me to get out I'll tell her, good luck today... hope you choke brina"
I giggle "hope you get hit by a  bus"
He laughs "love you too"
he says and hangs up
Mark laughs "you two have a weird relationship"
I smile "I know"
We get to the place and sneak into the back avoiding screaming fans. By the time we get to our stage it's already time for me, Bex, and Lana to go on for the Q and A.
Ok now I'm starring to get nervous

AN:
Hey!!!! Thanks so much for reading! Hope you enjoyed! the more the story  goes on the more you'll find out about how Sabrina got to were she is and her early days of filming and meeting everyone there will be a few flashbacks and stuff so be looking out for updates

thanks again!
~E.C.