Clyde × reader

Hey everyone! Sorry for not really posting any lemons lately. Also, sorry that you can barely even see Clyde's face, it won't let me crop it so you could see his face -_-

Things you need to know!
•You and Clyde are 17
•H/C= Hair Color
•H/L= Hair Length
•E/C= Eye Color
•F/C= Fabric Color

You were walking to your locker, sighing. Your next class was your last class, which was math, the one with your crush, Clyde but his girlfriend was in there too.

You opened your locker then got your stuff then shut your locker and walked to class.

When you got there, you sat in your usual seat, the one behind Clyde. You got your homeworks out and checked over it, while Clyde was talking to his girlfriend. Her name was 'Bebe Stevens'. You hated her, shes a fucking whore. You've caught her making out with Kenny out in the hallway! You wanted to tell Clyde, but you knew he would ignore you.

Class started and the teacher told everyone to get quiet and turn in their homework.

You got up and turned your homework in to the teacher.

When you were walking back, you started walking back to your desk.

While walking back, you noticed all the boys were staring at you. Not at your face, at YOUR ASS!

You noticed and blushed deeply, you knew your ass was big, but you'd never admit it. Right before you were about to sit down, someone came up behind you and squeezed your ass. You blushed even deeper and turned around to see who it was, it was Kenny.

You growled a little then pushed him. "Fuck off, perv!"

Everyone said. "Oooh."

Kenny smirked. "Oh Y/N, don't act like you didn't like that. We all know you did."

You rolled your eyes. "Shut the hell up, I didn't like it." You sat down.

Teacher told everyone to calm down then started teaching.

You saw all the guys eyeing you and wiggling their eyebrows at you. You groaned then put your head on the desk.

When the bell was about to ring, the teacher said something that made your heart drop. "When class is over, I need to talk to Y/N and Clyde."

You looked at Clyde while he was talking to Bebe. All she was saying was how Clyde should get her the new shoes and shit like that. You rolled your eyes and sighed.

When the bell rang, you got up and gathered all your stuff then walked over to the teacher, Clyde kissed Bebe and told her goodbye and they might meet after school then he walked up to the teacher.

The teacher looked at you both. "Y/N, I'll need you to tutor Clyde."

Your eyes widened then you glanced at Clyde. He was looking at the teacher, nodding.

You both walked out, while heading to your locker, Clyde followed. "Y/N, do you wanna go to your house or mine?"

"Uh, wherever you want."

"We can go to your house."

You nodded. "You just wanna walk home with me then?"

Clyde shrugged. "Yeah, why not?"

You nodded. When you got to your locker, you opened it then put your stuff up, getting your bag and slinging it over your shoulder. Clyde was waiting on you, leaning against the lockers.

You looked at him. "Okay, ready?"

Clyde nodded then walked out of the school while you followed.