Chapter 3

I wake up at 7 in the morning. Gotta love those weekends. I walk downstairs to see no ones up. I let Zuse outside and went to the kitchen. I grabed the supplies to make oatmeal for me since no one else is awake. I make my food, grab some orange juice and sit down at the counter to eat. My phone then starts to buzz. It's Alyssa.
"Hello?"-maddie still eating while eating and putting the phone on speaker
"Hey best Fran I am on my way"-alyssa
"Ok I'm eating breakfast right now so after I'm done I have to get ready and do some cleaning"-maddie
"Ok"-alyssa
"Hey Maddie"-brenda said in a distance but I could tell she was driving.
"Hey brender"-maddie
"Ok profile I will call you when I get there"-alyssa
"Ok and wow still on profile?"-maddie
"Yeah now byeeee"-alyssa
"Ok byeee"-maddie. After I finished my food I put the dishes in the sink and went to put the coffee maker on. I put the coffee maker on so my dad when he wakes up can I have coffee before he goes to work. Like always😒😒. I wash the dishes then walk up to my room to change and get ready for the day. I take a quick shower before changing into my clothes and doing what else I got to do.

After doing my hair, doing my makeup, and brushing my teeth I started cleaning up my room a little bit

After doing my hair, doing my makeup, and brushing my teeth I started cleaning up my room a little bit. After I was done I walked down stairs to see Andrew and Katie eating a bowl of cereal, James playing with Belle and Zuse snuggled up next to Andrew and the couch. I glance in the kitchen to see my dad on the phone. What a surprise. And I don't see Jewel anywhere.i sit on the couch next to Andrew and Zuse gets up and sits on my lap.
"How was the party?"-andrew looking up from his bowl of cereal.
"Fun"-maddie petting Zuse
"Fun?"-andrew
"Yeah I met a few new people, but you know same old same old for a Nathan party"-maddie
"A guy?"-andrew
"Yeah 5 guys to be exact"-maddie
"Wow are they cute?"-andrew
"Why are you asking me all these questions I feel like I am getting interrogated"-maddie rolling my eyes.
"Nothing nevermind"-andrew getting up to put his bowl in the sink. I look at Katie to see that she is looking at something on her phone.
"So you and Sam?"-katie
"Oh yeah I was going to tell you we're dating again"-katie looking nervous
"Okay well be careful"-maddie before hearing a knock on the door. Zuse gets up and goes to the door so he can bark at the intruder. I walk over to the door open it and see that it's Alyssa.
"Beasty!!"-maddie hugging her
"Hey"-alyssa letting go and petting Zuse.
"Hi Alyssa"-james slowly coming out form behind the door.
"Hi bug"-alyssa walking in with Zuse in her arms. she walks over to the living room and sits on the couch next to Katie.