Danielle stood at her locker and twirled her hair in the mirror inside her locker when her best friend, Leslie Cooper walked up to her.

Have you heard the latest gossip? She asked, smiling widely.
Nope. I leave that to you. Danielle said, closing her locker, while rolling her eyes.
Tyler and Macy hit it off at Kelsey's party this weekend. Leslie said.
Honestly, I'm not surprised at all. Danielle said as she started to walk off.
I mean, yeah she's moving fast since her break-up but I mean, you want to get over your ex as soon as possible, right? Leslie asked, trying to keep up with Danielle's pace.
It's not worth it. Danielle said.

Oh come on... not every boy is him! Leslie said sternly. Danielle stopped and stared at Leslie with wide eyes.
Sorry. Leslie said, holding her hands up in surrender.
I'm not saying that. I'm just saying that moving on too fast is what messes up your future relationships. Danielle said. Okay.... you're right. Leslie said.
I know. Now, I have to get to Mr.Davis' class before he marks me late. Danielle said as she began walking away again.

Danielle walked into her advisory class just as the final bell rang.

Miss Flynn... you barely made it. You know how I feel about that! Mr.Davis said sternly. Sorry sir, it won't happen again. Danielle said as she walked to the only seat available which was next to School Player, Tyler Monroe.

You need to grow some! Tyler said snickering.
Since when do you come to class early? Since when do you even talk to me? Danielle asked, confused.
C'mon Flynn, you're making it seem like we haven't known each other our whole lives. Tyler said snickering.
We'v barely ever spoken, and I'd like to keep it that way so could you please leave me alone. Danielle said.
Huh? I wasn't expecting that, but at your request. Tyler said, sarcastically.
What is that supposed be to mean? Danielle asked annoyed.
Tyler only stared at the board, smiling slickly.