Jack~ 2

The rain falls heavily on the roof of the los angles international airport. I sit in one of the small seats at terminal D14 . My flight to  Raleigh,North Carolina was going to take off in 30 minutes.
"First class and economy plus may board the aircraft at this time ." The lady at the front desk spoke .
I walk up and show her my ticket , she scans it and I walk on to the plane . I took my seat in isle 1 seat B . I put my luggage in the over head bin and sat back in my seat . My head hit the pillow like head cushion and I let out a sigh . This flight would be at least six and a half hours . The flight attendants give their stupid speaks but before they could finish I fell in to a realm of sleep.

"Welcome to RDU" The flight attendant said which woke me up from my sleep.

I stretch out my arms , grab my carryon and head off the plane . The smell of wet air hit my nose like a slap in the face . I go through the airport to have someone come up to me .

"Hey I'm sorry to bother you but ummm can I get a photo ." I turn to see a teen girl looking at me eagerly.

"Of course" I said a did a small smile for the camera . The girl thanks me and I give her a small smile.

I continue to walk through the airport and head for the exit . A man holding a sign that said jack Avery was standing right outside the door next to a black Cadillac. I head towards the man and shake his hand.

The ride to my hotel was antagonizingly slow. My key clicked and I opened the door to the room . I set my stuff down and checked my phone . I saw that I missed a call from the herrons . I hit there name and hold my phone up to me ear.

"Hey jack ." I hear the older man speak . "Hey Mr .Herron . Why did you call earlier?" I ask . "Oh I was wondering when you were going to come and pick up Zach ." He said eagerly. " oh if tomorrow works that would be great" I said surprised. "That works perfectly." He says and hangs up .

It was relatively late ....like 10 pm but I was jet lagged . I laid down on the king sized bed and once again entered the realm of sleep .