Chapter 15

Guys my tounge is on fire!! Im eating this thing and it's so spicy! im just lazt to go get water.This chapter is going by fast it's about like 2 years later.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

****2 Years Later****

R O N N I E

Hey ya'll guess what guys.The twins are 3 years old and im am 23 WAA im getting to old.Noo but yeah im 23 guys thats so wierd.Harry's 22 and everyone of us is all grown up.

Sienna is all fine she woke up a few days later after the car thing that happend 2 years ago.Luckily she made it.

(Guys i know Selena gomez is 22 and she should be 24 in 2 years later but in the story she's younger.)

"Mommy"I hear Maya yell.

I run downstairs and she's watching My Little Pony.She's 3 years old now.She can kinda talk and she can walk.Wow Harry has missed out on alot.

Yes i am not with him.I belive in 2nd chances but i gave him 5 so he can fuck himself.He talk here and there but i havent talked to him in a while.

He's dating some girl that is named Sidney .Iv'e heard many bad things about her.Just kidding but the fans are mad that Harry has a new girlfriend.Remember Noah well guess what he broke up with his girlfriend and he's single. Wink wink.No im just kidding but we do talk alot now.We have been hanging out here and there.

"What happend princess?"I ask her.

"Elian got my crayons and just ran accross the room with them.He ran away when i chased him"She says pouting while crossing her arms.

"I'll take care of it"I tell her and a big smile appears on her lips.

"Elian get over here!"I yell.

He comes with crayons in his hands.

"Yes mommy"He says.

"Did you take your sister's crayons?"I ask him.

"No"He laughs as he puts his hands on his back.

"Yes you did now give them back"I tell him.

He gives Maya her crayons.

"Thank you"I tell him.

"Now go play and no more fighting"I tell him.

Elian reminds me of Harry so much.He has curls and his dimples.He is also realy goofy and playfull.He loves getting in trouble.Maya is more like me.She has beautiful curls like her dad and her eyes are green like Elians.Her lips are so cute and she is realy responsible like me.She likes things her way.

Her room is clean she has her toys organized and her bed done that she does by herself.Her closet is organized too.

Now Elian.He has toys all over the place.His shoes are all over and everytime i do his bed 5 seconds later it's messed up.He's dirty just like his dad.It makes me sad knowing their dad is not here with them.

He's not dead but he's always bussy.He always video chats them like everyday.But he only comes to visit when he has the time.

I walk up to Elians room.

"Elian!"I yell.

He comes up to his room.

"Umm yes"He says.

"Why is your room dirty i just cleaned it"I whine.

"I umm was playing with my toys"He says.

"Well clean up baby your dad is maybe coming today"I tell him.

"Realy"He says excited.

"Yes"I tell him.I smile st his face of excited emotion.

Yes i still live with Sienna and Lily.Sienna is at work right now and so is Lily.

"When i come back you're gonna take a shower"I tell him and he nodds.

I go over to Maya's room and she's watching Disney Channel.

"Maya"I tell her and she turns around.

"Yes momy"She says.

"Im gonna take you a shower right now ok"I tell her and she nodds.

"Ok mom i'll get my things ready"SHe says and i smile.

She's so responsible for a 3 year old.She thinks she rules the world which is what makes me love her more.Elian ahh i love him so much too he gives me joy and laughter.

"Hello"I say into the phone.

"Hi Ronn"Harry says.

"Oh hi"I tell him.

"Im not gonna be able to make it.Im so sorry.Sidney has her birthdsy today and im gonna take her to dinner"He says.

At this point im angry!

"Are you kidding me.Harry your kids are waiting for you.Excited out of there minds because their gonna see you since 3 months and you dont even bother showing up because of your girlfriend!"I yell into the phone.

It breaks my heart because he doesnt care for his kids.

"Im sorry"He says.

"No you know what im sorry.Im sorry your kids just wanted to see you one last time before their birthday coming up next week"I tell him.

"Ohh shit yeah i forgot"He says.

A tear leaves my eye.

"Are you crying?"He asks.

"Yeah"I tell him.

"Why?"He asks.

"Harry you have kids.They dont even see you as a father because your not here most of the time.They practically see Noah as their dad because he has helped me raise them more than you have.When I told Elian that you were coming his eyes popped out of his head.He almost started crying and he was jumping.I didnt tell Maya because last time i told her that you were coming you never did.You never came like 5 times and now when i tell her she tells me to not tell her because then she gets her hopes up for nothing.They're kids and they need their father.Elian need a father figure"I sob.

"Im sorry"He says and the line goes dead.

How am i gonna tell Elian.

"Mommy daddy isn't coming"Elian crys.

He runs to his room and i run after him.

"I HATE HIM.I HATE HIM HE NEVER HAS TIME TO SEE US ANYMORE HE IS ALWAYS WITH THAT GIRL!I WISH NIOAH WAS MY DAD NOT HIM!"Elian crys.

"You dont hate him you're just mad"I tell him.

"No i hate him"He crys.