Chuuya | Elegance

[Chuuya's pov]

"Well, this an interesting scenario, wouldn't you agree boys?"

"I agree."

Dazai, Morí and I, were at the most expensive theaters, sitting in one of the highest grand tiers. At first glance, it seemed like we were just family, going out to see a performance. The way we presented ourselves would never let anyone sense our intent to murder.

We watched as the lights dimmed.Within a matter of seconds, the sound of her heels hitting the floor was the only noise in the theater. She sat down and didn't waste a second to start playing.

[F/N]

Or, better known as 'Opus.'

Why she chose that stage name was rather odd, but I didn't question it.

From what the brochure read, she was playing 'Waltz in A minor,' by Frédéric Chopin on Piano.

Who that was, I didn't care. All that was important tonight was the take out that was planned. Tonight, the only attendees, aside from us, was the head of the Inagawa-kai.

The exact reasons for the boss of the Yakuza only being here was genuinely uncomfortable. The boss of the Yakuza was... obsessed with Opus- to say the least. I don't know what his reasons were for being so, but it became apparent in the news when Opus was touring in Tokyo to play. All of her concerts were sold out in a matter of seconds and nobody knew why. News was spreading that one man had brought all tickets and attended all 5 of her concerts in Tokyo alone. Morí had actually wanted to go to one of her concerts, but couldn't for obvious reasons.

After that, Opus, for unknown reasons, cancelled her tour.

She disappeared for several months. Many people thought she had died or was missing.

Recently the Mafia has been getting threats. Many of our shipments and deliveries were being cut off. Many of our men were being murdered. The Inagawa-kai were the largest and strongest Yakuza in Japan. They were branching out. We found out it was them because we had caught a few of their men and managed to squeeze out some information. Some of that being that they were going to try to take over organizations, mostly us, who could get in the way or be beneficial to their growth.

In total, they've killed 3,000 of our men. And in total, the leader paid $45,000 to rent out all 5 concerts to himself.

We thought we'd hit some numbers too.

So we found Opus. How? I don't know. But we eventually convinced her to do one concert and guaranteed her absolute protection.

She was beyond gorgeous, I'll admit that. Nobody else besides us and probably a few others knew Opus's real name, or knew exactly who she was. She did no interviews of any sort and her online feed only consisted of piano videos. Nothing else. She was mysterious and that seemed to really attract people to her. When I had met her, she had a piercing gaze, almost hypnotizing. She was quiet and responded with very little words. She was unreadable. It was the first time somebody had sparked curiosity in me.

"The Yakuza on guard tonight are all dead, sir."

One of our men came in and had whispered further details into Morí's ear. They exchanged a few more words and then he left.

"Perfect."

As Opus piece was close to an end, I watched the man sitting smack in the middle closely. His plan to kidnap her tonight was soiled.

Before she seemed to finish her piece, a bang echoed through the theater and the man's head fell forward. As soon as the gunshot went off, [Y/N] slammed her hands on the piano in fear, which made an unpleasant noise. She didn't scream but she sat frozen.

Morí sighed.

"For the love of god- couldn't they wait after she was finished? How disrespectful."

I watched [Y/N] sit like a statue. Her posture still filled with elegance even after having experiencing such fear.

"It was a lovely piece. Wouldn't you agree?"

As I began to state my opinion, a small snoring was heard. From beside Morí. I rolled my eyes as I got up and smacked Dazai on the head. Morí clapped as we both left him alone.

I could hear [Y/N]'s steps as she left the stage.

"Chuuya, or Dazai, go check on the woman to see if she's okay."

"Nah that was boring. She's probably boring too. I think since you're boring too Chuuya, you'll both get along well." Dazai snickered.

As I attempted to punch him he dodge it and ran away. I collected myself as I went down to her changing room or whatever it was called.

The door was partially opened, and I pushed it open, walking in. I was met with her back, I could hear her breathing, slow and deep. Poor girl must have been extremely nervous and scared.

"Are you alright?" I asked.

[Y/N] cleared her throat and turned to face me.

"Yes, thank you." She responded very quietly.

[Y/N] grabbed her purse before looking at me with a worrisome gaze, a completely different demeanor then from when I first met her.

"This is it right? I don't have to do anything else? You guys will never contact me again, yes?" She asked.

"I believe so. You did your part and we did ours. A deal is a deal." I responded with a reassuring smile.

[Y/N] had sighed and her eyes become slightly watery.

"I really hope so." She commented in a weak voice before beginning to walk away.

Before she could pass me, I grabbed her arm and made my way in front of her. I looked her in her eyes, where a couple of tears fell and fear arose.

"Listen [Y/N], I don't know what kind of shit storm you have been in during your long hiatus, but we can protect you, alright? We won't harm you- unless you decide to do something to harm us of course. Morí does enjoy you as an instrumentalist, and will probably attend one of your concerts if he has the opportunity to. Heck, I'll probably join him. I get if you're afraid, and that's okay. But if you'd like to have some sort of protection you could always contact us and ask. I'm sure we could be of some sort of assistance." I reassured, trying not to frighten her more than she already was.

She nodded and sniffled. Then proceeded to give me a tight hug. I was surprised but gave her one back. I felt bad but pretty happy at the same time.

"Thank you so much. I really do appreciate it. It's just has been so much for me and I don't know how to handle it." She admitted.

As [Y/N] pulled away I reached into my pocket and pulled out a small card with my number. I gave it to her and she smiled.

"I'd be more than happy to talk to you and help you. I hope your life returns to peacefulness." I smiled.

"Thank you, Chuuya."

And with that, she left the room.

-
I found that i had most of this written already and just finished it lol

This scenario wasn't much between y/n and chuuya but i felt that if i pushed the interaction anymore, It'd be too much and just bleh. I might make a second chapter to this idk.