CHAPTER ONE: Check Up

A/N: Hello guys!! If anyone is reading this. LOL 😅😅😅

                            ♡♡♡♡♡

CHECK UP

•••

TAYLOR's POV

So I came home after my weekly check up. Walking and entering our house, my mom rushed from the kitchen to the door to greet me.

"Sweetie, how's your check up? I'm sorry I didn't come with you."

She said walking up to me, hugging me. I just smiled at her and said;

"It's okay mom. I'm okay. I just don't get why I have to go there anymore. I mean, I'm okay. I am well. You can see that right?

I asked her while pulling away from her. Making her see that I'm full well. But she just smiled at me.

"I know you are well and okay Taylor. I just really want to make sure that nothing will happen to you again."

She said with a sad eyes. I smiled at her and hugged her one more time before I went up to my room.

MOM's POV

I know my daughter to well and I know that she's not okay with me asking her to have her check up weekly but I do believe that, that's what is good for her.

I walked up to her room to go check on her.

And it's good that she's finally sleeping. I know everyone see her as a star. The queen of america. With the fans and bashers she have they don't actually know what the real taylor is. And it's really sad to see her in her down side. It hurts that even her own best friend, Selena forgets to visit her. It's been two years since that tragic incident where we lost them. I'm still in pain but Taylor got it real bad. I no longer see happiness in her eyes and all I ever wanted is to see her happy again.