SHOT 1

'Breeze were singing melliflously when a shadow of a lady was seen . She was playing in the sand and the view before her was magnificent! The waves were touching her get calming her down of her mental trauma! How would I be here ? Alone ? What did I do ? Because of Jai 's small mistake has led me here! I don't know how to talk to people on Earth! What language do they follow ? How do they dress up or look like ? '

She closed her eyes because of bright light penetrating her eyes very keenly . She could see her mom standing in front of her . She sprung upon her mom and threw herself for a hug . Her mother felt her emotions and wrapped her arms consoling her ," sshhh! Swara! Relax! I know it's not your mistake! But queen has asked us to leave you here in Earth for quite a sometime! This will even shape you as a person! But I 'll miss you a lot beta! I don't know how I am going to be there without you?"

"Mama! " she squealed as she removed her chain and placed it in her mom 's hand ," whenever you feel like talking to me talk to this chain! This is your swara from now on!"

Swara 's mom hugged her ," I love you and I will be waiting for you! And be careful with human beings beta! They are very dangerous! They kill their own kith and kin! Beware of them beta!"

"I promise you nothing will happen tome mama! Relax! Take a chill pill! Ma..." her voice trailed off seeing the person behind her mom .

Shomi  , swara 'S mom turned to see the person only to see Jai standing behind him ," now what made you to come here ? Came to see whether my daughter is alive or dead ?"

"Mummyjii don't say a word out of anger! She is my swara! I love her a lot! She just helped me to go with Anita! Anita is a human being what will I do? She is a good girl maa... nothing will happen this time as it happened with dida! Some human beings are good maa... Anita is one of them! She is such a sweetheart and I love her a lot! Even you would! Love is limitless!When two hearts become one, it cannot be undone. A promise has been made and cannot be broken or swayed. For this love will last an eternity and will not fade. Maa one fine day you would love anita and accept her as your bahu! That day I 'll talk to papa and take swara with us to our fairy land! It's my promise maa!

"Maa till our marriage anita will be here on Earth! Still then she will take care of swara! You will nah anita ?" Swara 's brother winked at anita . Anita blushed but remained quiet as she saw swara crying.

"Yeah maa I 'll take care of swara! You know what maa , my mom died while giving birth to me after that my dad only brought up me showering both mumma and papa love! That's why he couldn't accept our and disown me! But don't worry he can't live without me and will come to me after sometime! It's his ego maa!* she sniffed * Can I call you maa ?" Anita 's eyes showed pain . Swara 's mom eyes turned glassy," yeah beta you are a gem! I am proud to be your mother! Take care of swara!" She kissed her forehead and bid bye to swara and left half hearted from there .

Anita and swara was walking when swara started coughing ," Bhabi why it's so dusty here ? I can't even breathe properly! It's suffocating here!"

"Its earth dear! It's not your lala land! Get used to It! " . Swara was jumping and swaying and was about to get hit by an auto ," Hey you girl! Are you mad ? Did you inform anyone before dying in front of my auto ?"

Swara was tensed and she started yelling ," why should I die ? Now only I came to Earth and you are asking me to die? See I 'll tell my queen and ask to put in it oil in hell!"

"Oye! What are you blabbering? Are you coming from some mental hospital ?"

"Mental hospital? What does it mean ? In fairy land it means insane place ? Does that mean the same here too or something different ?"

Anita who happens to see swara talking to some random stranger went near her to see her fighting badly ," Hey you mister! Leave my sister!"

"Sister! She is blabbering like a mental! Some oil ... some queen ... "
Anita facepalmed herself and caught swara 'S arm and took her with her . Swara turned back and showed signs of hitting him and punching him and pulled out her tongue and went.

Anita took her to the shopping mall and took some dresses to her . Jai standing behind Anita signed swara to come near her . Swara neared him and smiled ," you can't live without bhabi even for a minute nah?"

Jai hit her head ," arrey it's time to drink our special potion! I have kept it on the table there near the ABC shop! Go drink before anyone drinks It! Especially boy! Then you know nah!"

"I know the person who drinks the potion before me will be my life partner! They will get attracted to me or vice versa and in the end our God will change our destiny and I 'll end up with him! I have listened to it number of times! So no worries!"

Swara was about to take the bottle when one hand grabbed the bottle to drink ," Hello mister! Don't... " He drank the potion.

He turned to swara and she was mesmerized to see him! His grey hazel orbs! A fair complexion face with a evening stubble and a perfect jawline! She went awe when Jai hit her arm! ," what the hell you did? Now you have to be with him off your life time!"

"Its okay bhai! He is so cute! He is handsome and sexy!" He banged his head in return .

"Hey sanskar! What a surprise ?" Anita called out when he smiled in return .

"His smile is charming bhai!" She singed .

Anita went and hugged him when swara stamped her bhai 's leg ," why is she hugging him ? Don't you have a control over your girl friend? Watta girlfriend you have ? Better breakup with her!" Jai 's mouth went in O shape .

"Hey Jai and swara meet my cousin brother sanskar!"

"Hello! " both swara and Jai greeted while swara extended her hand to which sanskar  wished by joining hands in exchange!

"Attitude!" Swara murdered under her breath .

PRECAP : SWARA FOLLOWING SANSKAR!

VOTEAND COMMENT IF YOU LIKE IT! SWASAN fans please tag your friends to read too

AngelGoldieReal subhaha DSilentGirl

THANK YOU FOR THE LOVELY COVER mehaklovely

With love

VARSHNI.