My birthday and a visit home

After training finished:

Camelia POV

Ok, so training ended at 8. After we had delicious but strange food and Jessie's devine fizzy drinks. Austin spilt it everywhere (what an idiot).

Marian POV

"Austin, your so stupid"I said after he washed up, ew!

"It's not my fault" he complained. Rosaline slammed her hand against her head.

Martin POV 

"How many idiots are in this tree house?" I muttered

"What was that, Martin?" Aaron shouted

"Aaaaa!" I ran screaming and hid in my room

Emily POV

"ALEX, WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT ZOOMING PAST ME????" I screamed

"I'm sorry" he apologised bowing about 5 or 6 times!

Camelia POV

This isn't going where I planned it to go. Great, now Aaron is hiding up the north tree witch is...blah...blah..blah. I climbed up the tree, actually there was a spiral stairs that wrapped around the tree so I ran up them. His bedroom was up there and so was Roxie's. His one was at the very top but not the highest. Mine is the highest, ha, in your face Aaron.

Then it started to get dark so I turned around and headed to my room. I put my night dress on and climbed into bed. 

Oh shit! It's my birthday tomorrow, I totally forgot.

The next day:

I woke up and felt different,

"Oh my fucking god! It's my birthday today" I screamed diving out of bed and quickly put a red jumpsuit on.

"Camelia, breakfast is on the table. Come out when your hungry, ok?" Jessie called.

"I'm ready" I shouted. I walked out and saw that Aaron and Martin were fighting over the big chair witch was supposed to be for me, but no, Aaron got it first and I said fine.

"Aren't you going to say happy birthday to me or what?" I asked

"Is it your birthday?" Austin asked.

"Yeah, didn't Aaron tell you?" I asked back

"No, he didn't tell us a thing about today" Marian said.

"AARON, I TOLD YOU TO TELL THEM" I screamed.

"I forgot. Who cares about your stupid birthday" he complained.

"You know when we were younger, we got on quite well and we were best friends. And you weren't mean back then. But now your just some boy who thinks he so cool and stuff. But your wrong pal, so get a life" I shouted, grabbing some bread and stomped over to the edge. I sa down and started to cry.

"Best friends?" he asked. He came over to me and said he was sorry. I got up, faced his way and threw my hands around him.

"Do you want to visit your home, Camelia?" he asked

"If you don't mind, yes I would love to" I replied. A visit home would make me feel warm once again.