The plan

As I walked through the hallways of the Pembroke, depression, sadness and pain towers over me like Mount Everest. I plop myself on my bed and know I need to talk to someone.

I whip out my phone and dm Cheryl and Toni
@veronicaldge - u guys wanna hang
@cherrybombshell - sure pops?
@ttonittopaz - be there in 10

I walk over to my full length mirror and examine myself. I saw my reflection, but not me. I hated this person. I was going to change, for good.

My look:

I make my way to pops as I hold my head high with pride

I make my way to pops as I hold my head high with pride. I hear the ever so comforting jingle of the pops bell as I glance for a free both. I gaze to the left only to see a crowned beanie, leather jacket, waisted flannel wearing, strangely attractive, boy typing away on his worn out laptop and half finished cup of coffee. Despite the distance that's always been between us, I guarantee he's in the same pain I'm in.

I approach the booth and stand next to him and cough slightly to get his attention. "I'll take another cup of coffee pop... Veronica?" he manages to stutter out. I giggle slightly looking at his taken back as his face examines my new look. "Sooo what are u doing here?" I ask trying to get a conversation going. "Cheryl texted to come here." Thats when I knew something was up. "Wait I'm meeting Cheryl right no..." I don't get  too finish my sentence as I hear a chime of bells at the door, only to reveal a fiery red head and a cool pink haired girl hand in hand approaching us with an alarmingly mischievous grin on their faces.

"You two sit now" they both say simultaneously sliding in a seat opposite of jughead forcing me to sit next to him. "We have an idea," Toni finally speaks up breaking the silence, " Archie and Betty are both dicks after what they did so to get back at them ... you two should fake date!!!!" Toni sequels. Both me and Jughead are about to protest but Cheryl stops us before we can say anything "No buts! Cousin has been getting on my nerves lately" she mutters the last part just loud enough to hear. Both Jughead and I quickly glance over each other right before we both look down hiding our blushes.

"Now where to begin" Toni says with eager in a voice right before facing Cheryl smirking with absolute glee.

*Few minutes later*

@veronicaldge

@veronicaldge - right now all I need is him and a milkshake

>@bettycoops - wow guess u two move on fast 🙄
>@ttonittopaz - cram it petty cooper

>@archdrews - r u guys a thing?

>@kevinkller - my ship is sailing!!
>@cherrybombshell - damn straight
>@pea - what i thought you were bi
>@fogerty - yeah Cheryl 😂^^

@jjones

@jjones - coffee and chats with this one💞🤞🏻

>@archdrews - tell ron to pick up her phone
       >@ttonittopaz - sorry she has standards now

>@pea - idk why but I'm starting to ship
>@fogerty - 👍🏼 ^^
>@cherrybombshell - welcome to the club

>@kevinkllr - u bein all couply now💞😏👀

hey guys, sorry for my late update. studying is too much sometimes u know? anyways hope you enjoys please give me your opinion below. love you,
🌿rhea ramesh