Chapter 4

Jace's POV

We were surrounded by the demons. Just then, there was a quick blur of movement and the demons were all turned piles of ashes on the floor. In front of us there was a girl that looked about 17 holding my seraph blade in her hand.

"How did you do that ?" Isabelle asked.

''Seeing that I just saved your lives not even a thankyou from any of you ? And now you are questioning me '' she said sarcastically.

''Thanks but how are you able to hold my blade.'' I said

''You mean that I am not supposed to be able to hold your blade ?'' she said questioningly. I just nodded my head in reply.

"Why won't I be able to hold your blade? And I guess those things I just killed were not human ? And one last question who are you ?'' 

''The blade that you are holding is called a seraph blade and it is made out of adamas that will cause mundanes to burn up if they hold them. And those things that you killed just now were demons. And lastly I am Jace Herondale.'' I said answering all her questions.

''You shouldn't be telling the mundane anything abut the shadowhunter world Jace.'' Isabelle told me she said it only loud enough for me to hear.

''It's okay Izzy I know this girl is special.'' I whispered back to her. 

''I am Clary Fray so you are saying that there are such things as demons in the world and suprisingly I believe you."

''Clary I know I must sound vey weird saying this and you might think I am a freak but you are in danger and I have to bring you to the institute to see Hodge and you have to cme whether you like it or not.'' I said

''I will come but what about Simon my best friend.''

"I suppose you won't come without him  so he has to come too'' after I said that , we went to go and find the guy named Simon before heading towards the institute.

I hoped you like this chapter. LIke, comment and read and whateveryou do when you like a story. Please read my other book Supernatural Beings.