Part 4

Hi all

Thank you for your support guys.

Ragini, as you know is the synonym of carelessness, but when she does something for her loved ones, she becomes a perfectionist.

Also I am using Ragini's dadi in sr as Laksh's dadi here.

***********

Laksh picked up Ragini and then Sanskar and they went to Regional cancer centre. They were there till noon, gossiping with the paitents. They steps out after having lunch with them.

Lak: where are you both going next?

Ragsan looked at him blankly.

Lak: Ragini told me that you spent the whole day outside. So...

San: Nearby orphanage, the kids there treat us as their siblings, we spent half the day with them.

Rag: You too come na, it would be fun.

Trio reached there, Ragini introduced Laksh as her friend. Laksh started to talk with him.

San:( teasing) Why did you introduce him as friend, he is not just your friend,

Rag: Oh yeah, he is my bestie's finance.

She winks back at him, when everyone else are shipping Raglak, Ragini is shipping sanlak.😉😉

She never leaves a chance to tease Sanskar.

Sanksar gives her "you are impossible" look.

She smiles.

Later, ragsan along with the kids started to play cricket. Laksh was being the spectator.

He then went from there when he received a call. 

The kid who was batting, tried for a six and the ball hit the side mirror of Laksh's car, breaking it.

The kid started to panic.

Kid: Di, Bhaiya would definitely scold me.

He was crying. Ragini consoled the kid and told the kids to say that it was she who broke the glass and not he kid.

Sanksar smiles seeing her.

Just as Laksh came back, Ragini apologized to him saying that she accidentally broke the side mirror of his car and took him to the car.

Laksh was very furious and started to scold her very badly.

He was shouting so loudly that the kids panicked. Sanskar took them in and Ragini, by then lost her control.

Rag: Laksh why are shouting like this? I agree I did a mistake, but it just the side mirror, why are you so fussed with it, as if I completely damaged your stupid car.

Lak: Dare you call me car stupid.

He was burning.

Rag: I would call it stupid only, stupid car of an idiotic kadoos materialistic person.

Saying this she kicked the car hard. He was hell angry by now, he was about to raise his hand on her, but somehow hold back, he without saying anything drove form there fuming.

Ragini was furious with his reaction.

Sanskar came there and touched her shoulder.

Rag: Did you see what that kadoos did?? What is wrong with him?

San: (calmly) Exactly, what is wrong with him, that was not a normal reaction right, don't you think there would be a reason.

Rag: (calming down) Can be.... Wait, I will just confirm.