broken plate

Here you are a grown woman being shouted at by your boss because you had smashed another plate after trying to swerve your way around a young child that was running wild and free around the restaurant.

You held your head low as tears threatened to spill from your eyes. It wasn't the first time breaking something. You were a very clumsy person and you were lucky the boss even put up with you for these 2 years of working at the restaurant. You just hated being shouted at.

"I'm sorry but i have had enough of your clumsiness. This was your last straw. I'm going to have to let you go"
As you heared your bosses words you weren't really shocked you knew it would happen sooner or later.

"Please hand in your your uniform and clear out your locker by the end of the day" he said slowly you could tell he felt guilty but it wasn't his fault you were so clumsy.
"Okay I will get to clearing my locker now" you whispered as you started stumbling away to the changing rooms where your locker was located. 

After leaving your old workplace with all of your belongings you walk to your house.

As you walked through the door you were greeted with your parents glaring at you.

Your mother walked up to you and gave you a small smile before bringing down a suitcase from your bedroom upstairs.
"We are sorry but you have to leave. We got a call from your boss saying he had to fire you. We cannot afford to look after you any more especially now since you are not earning anything" your mother said quietly
"Now get out of my house!" Your father shouted as he shoved you out the front door.

                              💫🌟💫

Thanks for reading I will try to update soon 😚