He loves me he loves me not?

"Cameron?" I asked him smiling...

"Yes my lady?" he replied

"Who is she?" I asked pinching his cheek!!!

He looked at her then at me then back her...

"Really? Really Reign?!" he says facing me...

"Sorry, Cameron I'm sorry... I just..." I started. i pulled him a little further away from the girl so we could talk

"It's just Bradley left me you all ready know that dUhh!! but he left me for well her!! and the way he left started out just like this..." I explained

He just looked at me... I huffed out then sat down on the stairs. I put my chin on my palm and just stared at his hand!! he was still standing starring at the wall...

I smiled then grabbed his hand... I looked up at him... he was now smiling at me...

"Yay" I said to myself "what?" he laughed "oh I just hate when your upset wit me..." I said pulling him down to sit down with me!! "Awh! i'll get upset but I won't stay upset!" he said holding my face in his hands...

I just laughed... I kissed his lips for a second then I noticed some eyes on me!! I looked to my right and saw that girl...

I pulled away from Cameron and he saw her and laughed to himself!!

I looked at her and smiled

"Yeah he's MY boyfriend!! soo BYEEE!!!" I said still sitting!!

"But I love Cameron!!" She said coming closer

"Oh! oh really because if I'm not mistaken he saw you WAYYY before he saw me and look who he ended up with?" I started still sitting!!

I then stood up! and crossed my arms...

"Oh yeah that's right! He ended up with me!!" I smiled and she kinda looked scared

So I bent over and blew icy mint air on her pretty little fake face!!

She was like 4ft I'm 5'6 so HAH! SHE RAN AWAY!!

I smiled and tut Ed around to see Cameron starring at me weirdly...

I stopped smilingly!!! "You okay?" I asked walking closer!!

"Yeah I'm fine!!" he said not even smiling!!

I grabbed his hand and we just walked around the park for hours!

Later on that day I was sitting on the coach watching a chic flick!! waiting in Cameron to come Dow and watch with me!!

He had been upstairs for a long time!! I put my phone down and walked up stairs!

I knocked on his door and slowly walked in!! I noises in the bathroom!

I knocked then walked! in!!

"OH MY GOODNESS CAM!!" I yelled I ran over to him!! he was bent over the toilet throwing up!!

I rubbed his back!! until he was finished...

He lifted his head and managed to smile!!

"Cam? what's that red stuff on your lip?" I asked

"What?!" he asked I pushed the toilet seat back up an I started crying....

"Cameron I'm taking you to the hospital!!" I said flushing the toilet!!

"Cameron?" I asked turning around...

He was laying on the floor!

"CAMERON!!" I screamed...

It took me 10 minutes to get hi into the car!! and about 50000000000542146898765321123578900854738382929 Tears were dropped

I drove him to the hospital

When we got there I got out and ran inside "HELP!! HELP ME PLEASE!" some doctors ran to me asking me what was wrong!! I explains and they ran and got a stretcher and ran back to the car with me

They got Cameron I the bed thingy and pushed him inside...

They made me wait in the waiting room

I slowly walked to the waiting room as I saw the doors close behind the doctors rushing Cam into surgery

I say down and waited!! for like 10 hours!!

I then fell asleep and had a weird dream... then someone tapped only shoulder,!!! I looked up and it was..

---------------------------------------------

CLIFF HANGER!! FOND OUT WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!! <3 you all