Chapter 1

Malia's P.O.V.

"@Mr_Carterr: Come see me, my best friend Matt and others @CyberstarTour on April 5&6 in LA! Get tickets at cyberstar.me (select my name)"

"@TheMattEspinosa: IM GONNA BE IN LA FOR @CyberstarTour !Get tickets at cyberstartour.me and be sure to click my name when buying a ticket! Can't wait to c u❤️"

I saw Matt and Carter's tweets light up on my phone and instantly I started freaking out inside knowing I could possibly meet them in LA soon! I have been waiting for this day to come since I was never able to meet the boys at Magcon.

I discovered Magcon when I started stalking people on vine and came across this 15 year old boy singing with a guitar in his room. Instantly I was hooked, he had an amazing voice and was cute so how could I resist him?? I clicked on his profile "Shawn Mendes" and clicked the follow button. Who knew by clicking one little follow button would lead to a whole different world.

Over the weeks I saw Shawn post vines about Magcon touring in U.S cities. I had no idea what Magcon was so I looked into it. I noticed there was a group of 10 other guys and 1 girl that were apart of this "Magcon". Me being me I looked up who all these people were except Jacob Whitesides because of course I knew who he was ever since Liam Payne tweeted his cover of "What Makes You Beautiful".

After finishing looking up all the artists of Magcon I went back and followed everyone on vine. I thought they were all hilarious and super cute.

• One month later•

I had a busy schedule between school and activities which caused me to be on social media less. I hadn't been following the Magcon boys at all recently when I noticed they were coming to my hometown, San Diego, next weekend. I looked into getting tickets but sadly they were all sold out. I was so devastated, being all caught up in school I missed my opportunity to meet the boys on vine.

I lost all hopes of ever being able to meet the boys, until a couple months later Matt and Carter tweeted they were having an event up in LA called Cyberstar.

Immediately I texted my friend and informed her about Cyberstar, after face timing for an hour we finally bought Saturday VIP tickets. We were both so excited and couldn't wait till April 5th!!

I hate always being one of those newborns at events so I looked up the other artists I was going to be meeting. I recognized Kayden Stephenson and Dylan Dauzat because I would occasionally come across their vines. I followed everyone on twitter and something drew me towards Dylan. He was so cute and funny that I couldn't stop thinking about how I was actually gonna meet him!

The next day Dylan tweeted he was about to go live on younow. I quickly powered up my laptop and signed into twitter and waited for him to tweet the link.

During his broadcast he asked everyone to give him dares to do, at the time no one was giving him dares, all the comments were was

"DYLAN I LOVE YOU, FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER"

"FATHER MY CHILDREN"

"TAKE YOUR SHIRT OFF"

"FUCK ME, YOUR SO HOT 😍"

So I decided hey why not give him a stupid dare and see if he will even see my comment. So I dared him to do the rape face. Amazingly he noticed my comment and attempted to do the rape face (I don't even know exactly what the rape face is) but HOLY SHIT HE NOTICED ME!!! I couldn't believe he noticed me.