Chapter 2

It was the night before Cyberstar and I was questioning what I should give Matt and Carter. I wrote them both a note and since Carter kept tweeting he still had never seen frozen, I gave him a copy of the movie Frozen.

Hannah's P.O.V.

Holy shit.. Tomorrow's the day I meet my sunshine, Carter Reynolds. Holy duckakfbalpajdjw. Ok Hannah keep your cool, don't be one of those obnoxious screaming fans when u meet him just stay calm. Running through my head was how I imagined tomorrow would go. Suddenly I thought to myself "what am I gonna give Carter?". I rummaged through my stuffed animals and I grabbed a panda bear I recently got from the zoo and decided I was going to give this to Carter.

I looked at the time and it was already 12:46am, so I decided to call it a night, I was gonna need some rest for tomorrow.

-

-

-

Malia's P.O.V

OMG today's the day!! I'm meeting two of the Magcon boys and Dylan! I got up at 6:30 and started getting ready. I did my make up and threw on yoga pants, a white tank top and a red white and blue plaid shirt with my white vans. My mom drove me over to Hannah's house so we could head up to LA.

Hannah is not fast when it comes to getting ready and hitting the road at a certain time. We planned to leave at 7:30 but never left till 8:30... That child is as slow as molasses.

Finally we hit the road and headed to Cyberstar!!

SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS REALLY SHORT