Chapter 1

Hey guys! I decided to put the opening of MHA up for you 'cause who doesn't like an anime opening?

Anyway here's the first chapter for you! Enjoy!

...

Y/n was in the car being driven to her school, U.A high school by her mom, M/n.(or if you want your dad D/n to drive you to school that's fine. 😉)

"So, are you excited for your third year at U.A high school? I remember when I was in high school at your age and I met your father(or mother, again your choice). I bet this year you'll find your soulmate like I did and he'll love you just as your dad loves me and you. Then you'll both be the best people to fight evil and-" Mom said before being interrupted by Y/n, whose cheeks were as red as a tomato. "Mom! You're embarrassing me already and we didn't even get to school!" Y/n said as vines slowly creeped up the passenger's seat.

Oops.

Y/n looked at her hands, which were s/c with leaf green fingernails and flowery vines around the wrists, and were currently glowing bright green. Her quirk was having the power to manipulate nature, so she could grow or wilt anything botanical and move it around with ease. Unfortunately, the backside was that she had trouble controlling it when she got too emotional, which could make a big mess of things at times.

Ahhhh, the life of a teenage human with an uncontrollable quirk.

M/n looked down and saw the vines. She sighed. "Y/n, this is the third time this week that you made vines in the car, and it's only Monday! When are you going to learn to control your quirk?" Y/n put her head in her hands. "I already told you I don't know how! You're so lucky your quirk is being able to turn invisible! Then I could hide from everyone since basically everyone at school thinks my quirk is stupid."

M/n sighed and put a hand on Y/n's shoulder, giving it an affectionate squeeze. "It's not as great as you think, sweetie. When I first was in high school, I made that choice to use my quirk to hide from everyone else because everyone thought my power wasn't good enough to save the world. I regret that decision even now. I missed out on so much during that time. Then I eventually realized that what they said didn't matter, and now look at me! I became one of the greatest heroes Academia has ever seen!"

M/n finally got to the high school. She drove up to the gate of U.A high school before continuing her speech. "So Y/n, don't worry about what anyone says about you. You quirk could save the world one day.""But Mom, what if I don't What if I never learn to control it and I never become a hero like you did?" Y/n said , fidgeting with the skirt of her uniform.

M/n gave Y/n a big hug. "I know you will become a great hero someday, Y/n. You have a beautiful heart." Y/n smiled and hugged M/n back. "Thanks Mom, you always know just what to say to make me feel better. I love you, Mom."

M/n gave Y/n a kiss on the cheek. "I love you too, honey. Have a great first day of school, okay?" "I will," Y/n said.

With that, Y/n got out of the car and shut the door, waving to her mom as soon as she got onto the sidewalk. M/n waved back and blew her a kiss as she drove away, leaving Y/n in front of the gates of U.A high school.

Y/n sighed and ran her hand through her hair. "Well, here goes nothing," she whispered to herself as she said as she walked towards the entrance to start the school day.

--

Well, that's the first chapter for you all! Sorry if it's a little short, I'll try to make the next one longer! I hoped you guys liked it! Another big thanks to my friend KailaE6 for giving me moral support and being awesome!

Look at this awesome drawing she sent me!

It's so cool and I love it! Thanks again Kaila! ❤

Are you ready for the school day? You'll just have to keep on reading to find out what happens at school!

Thank you and may the nerd be with you! 😊

- Musicalnerd1200