Chapter 19 After

Oscars pov:

Ugh I couldent sleep last night at all. I swear I heard the bed from neymars room go nuts or something. Wait hold it, hulk was making a joke about neymar making Grace feel good about herself. Fuck what if they had sex? So I guess it's over huh. She's officially neymars I guess I have no chance. I really like her but she just sees me as a friend. I looked at the clock and it was already 1 in the afternoon. Damn everyone is awake by now. I'll just make my way down stairs and eat something. I made my way and no one was in sight. I checked outside and the car was there so they haven't left the house. I'll just go wake them up. I made my way up to Jenna's and Brunas room. I knocked on the door to alert them that I'm going In. I opened the door and saw both of them on there phones. I smiled, waved and made my way to neymars room. I once again knocked on the door. I opened it and I swear I was about to die of laughter.

"Wake up sexual beauty's."

I saw neymar cloths on the floor. And Graces bra and underwear right next to neymars nightstand.

"Wait what!"

I saw Grace's face and it was epic. Her face showed...surprised. I Saw as neymar woke up. He tried to sit up but when he did the sheets rolled down and Grace screamed at him

"NEYMAR I don't have any cloths on rember? If you stand up then I get uncovered."

"And seriously oscar sexual beauty's real funny."

She said with a grin. Seems like hulk is also a phycic. Wow he knew haha.

"I just stood there laughing because the bed was legit on the floor as in broken. Wow neymar someone needed a good time.

"Um neymar I think you need a new bed."

I said pointing at the floor.

"Awh crud."

"There there ney ney I'll pass you too towels god."

I said making a kissy face to both of them. I made my way to the bathroom and grabbed two towels. I made my way back and passed them both the towels.

"Oscar can you pass me my bra? Wait no never mind woops!"

Grace said getting red. I made my way out of the room and closed it. As funny and aqward as that is it also made me really sad. Grace is amazing and I wish I met her first but I didn't. All I can do is be happy for neymar. As I made my way down stairs I see Bruna and Jenna sitting on the couch watching some chick flick. I wasn't really that hungry so I just drank a glass of milk and a muffin. Damn neymar is obsessed with muffins. I didn't really want to be down here so I made my ways to the stairs.

"Oscar what's wrong?"

I looked up too see Geace standing a few steps away from me wearing a Brazil crop top with white shorts and green high too convers. Her hair was put up in a messy bun. God she looks hot. Wait what are you saying oscar you can't think of her in that way I mean she's my best friends girl friend. What's wrong with me? This isn't like me.

"Oscar are you okay? Oscar?"

-GRACES POV-

I saw oscar on the stairs making his way up. He seemed very thinkative. I was actually kind of worried because well he seemed really pail. I called to him but he just kept on thinking didn't really move or react just stayed in the exact spot. I called at him again louder this time.

"Oh um yah."

Was all he managed to respond and began to run up stairs. He dosent seem like himself. I wonder if something is up. I desided to make my way up stairs too and knocked on the door of the room oscar was staying at.

"Oscar open up please it's me Grace."

There was an aqward silence for a few seconds then i hear the door unlock. I see oscar looking down. I noticed he was trying to hide tears. Why was he crying?

"What do you want ||voice cracks|| Grace?"

What was happening why was he crying? Did I do something? Oh no what if... what if he didn't like the idea of me and neymar. I shoke the thought out of my head and hugged oscar.

"Don't cry please. There isn't a need. I don't want to see you cry it kills me. So please stop crying and tell me what's up."

Neymar pushed away from the hug and looked at me in the eyes. He but his lips. Damn that's hot. Wait hold it Grace oscars one of your best friends what are you thinking not to mention that I'm dating Neymar. Why am I thinking like this? It's not like me. Oscar saw me looking the other way and took the message. He began to cry a bit more. I sat him down on the bed and I say next to him.

"Oscar talk to me."

Once again he looked at me in the eyes and opened his mouth and closed it again. He didn't want to talk about it and I respect that. I just hugged him and kept whispering

"Everything is going to be okay"

Someone then knocked on the door and opened it. It was neymar. I waved my hand to let him know he had to leave. Neymar closed the door. I was getting sadder and sadder by the second. I don't want to see oscar like this. Especially if it might be because of me. I tear rolled down my eye. He felt it and looked up at me and said:

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

Cliff hanger there haha. So anyways school starts on Monday for me so I'll probably start updating once or twise a week not as much sorry guys.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

Also I want to announce a great story called abnormal street by your trusty so you should check it out.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰