OC #1 - Marvel

Name
"My name is one that contains mystery."
Mystery 'Tyler' Rogue Jones

Age
"Erm...Guess. Either way, you're gonna offend me."
18

Powers
"Powers? I prefer skills over powers."
-Photographic memory (if classed as a power)
-Super Intellect

Looks
"Open your eyes and observe."

Left eye is red and her hair covers it

Left eye is red and her hair covers it. Her right eye is green and has a scar across it.

Suit
"Suit as in occupation?"

Suit"Suit as in occupation?"

Domino black eye mask.

Crush
Tyler blushes, "Well...uhm, does this really need to be included?"
1. Bucky Barnes (Winter Soldier)
2. Spiderman Noir
3. Johnny Storm (Human Torch)
4. Loki
5. Venom
6. Ultron

Hero or Villain?
"Well my job technically includes justice."
Vigilante (Hero)

Pronouns
"..."
She, her, hers

Backstory
"Now that is a mystery."

Tyler was born into an abusive family for the first three years of her life. After the three years of abuse, her parents left her in an orphanage where the abuse continued. In all honesty, she found it amusing watching others attempt to break her.

By the age of 7, she was solving hard maths sums and calculations, finding the normal lessons boring. She admires the heroes and pities the villains, understanding their misinterprete side. Through many youtube videos, Tyler self taught herself martial arts.

At the age of 13, she already had begun creating her name as well as her uniform. Once every week, she would escape into the night to fight crime. However, every night (excpet that night) she would sneak out, heading to the shoreline and the beach.