20

The next day it was your first day on the job. You had gotten ready and headed to the JYP building to get your schedule for the day. All you had was Stray Kids' to take care of today. It would be at ————.

You headed there. It wasn't far. You got there and some people approached you. They hugged you one by one.

"Oh um is this how you all welcome your make-up artists?" You said not knowing who anyone when of them were besides Hyunjin.

"Oh I forgot. I'm Jisung and this is Changbin. You know you because you used to~" He was cut off by Changbin.

"I used to what? I really don't remember at this point. I don't even remember you guys. I'm so sorry." You said sincerely. "Shall we go?"

You all headed to the venue. You saw a familiar face. It was Minho.

You went running to him and hugged him from the back. "Hey! Since when were you an idol? You didn't tell me."

"Welp. I guess you found out. Wait, why are you here?" He replied. "Oh I remember. You work as a free lance make up artist in the company now right?"

"Yes. And I was scheduled here today. Just here so I'll be watching everything."

"That's nice. But don't overwork yourself." He sitting down in the chair. He gave you a water bottle. "Shall we get started?"

You do his makeup. You laughed and talked the whole time. They were filming a behind cam so you tried to hide from the camera as much as possible. Minho tried to pull you in front of the camera.

He pulled you too hard and you slipped. There you in his arms. You got up quickly. You touched up his makeup and then told him his was all set. You walked away to the restroom. You felt your face get hot. You fixed your hair and went out. You accidentally bumped into another girl. She was very pretty. You felt like you saw her somewhere before.

"I'm sorry. Hold on, you look familiar." The girl  said to you. "You are Min-sun! Wow I haven't seen you in like two years."

"Oh. I'm sorry. But you see I kind of was diagnosed with amnesia so I don't remember you really."

"Oh. Well I'm one of their friends so you'll see me often. I'm kind of talking to Minho so always remember he's mine." She looked you up and down. You also felt a bad vibe from her. You didn't know why. Maybe because I stole Minho from her before. What did I do? I have to know. Why won't anyone tell me?