IMAGINE: Your brother giving you RDR2 then finding yourself trapped inside P1

Today just couldn't get any worse. First, there was a surprise test at college to which Melody knew she had failed. Then she found out that she had an essay due in for the end of the week and she had no clue what to do for it. Now, it was raining yet again while she was walking home, her posture slightly slumped as she was. 

Finally standing beside the door to her families home, she dug into her pockets trying to find the house key her mother had given her. Groaning slightly, she lifted her hands out emptyhanded, she hoped that her older brother was home so he could let her in. 

She brought her right hand to the door and knocked loudly. knowing her brother he probably had the music turned up in the living room. Thankfully, after a minute or so of standing in the rain, she heard footsteps coming towards the door from the other side and then the jingling of keys as they were put into the keyhole and turned.

The door opened to reveal her brother who was towering over her. He was 6'5 and to her 5'4 self, he was a giant compared to her. He had long shaggy golden hair and champagne coloured eyes that were twinkling mischievously at her. He smirked slightly seeing her displeased face. He moved aside to let her in, to which she grumpily marched in dumping her slightly soggy bag next to the wall and practically jumped on the sofa in the living room and turning on the TV. she changed through the channels until she found a re-run of one her favourite shows which was Sherlock.

Her brother shut the door and went to sit on the sofa next to her. Knowing something is amiss immediately just by the look on her face. She wore a slight frown and her eyebrows were furrowed, he took it upon himself to annoy her until she told him what was wrong. To start off he started to hum an annoying tune while grabbing the remote and turned the TV off.

"Hey! Gabriel, I was watching that!" Melody whined to her brother attempting to snatch the remote from his grasp with little success. she groaned loudly and slumped on the sofa. Gabriel frowned slightly, he has never seen his little sister look so defeated before.

"What's the matter Mel? you never let me win you with the TV," he asked concerned putting the back of his left hand on her forehead to check her temperature. Melody swatted her brother's hand away immediately and glared at him.

"I'm fine. just a bit rough walking home is all" she replied glaring at the table in front of her. she crossed her arms against her chest feeling rather tense at this particular moment contemplating whether or not to tell her brother what was really bothering her. Knowing full well if she did there would be a risk of him teasing her to no end about it.

Gabriel raised an eyebrow at her knowing she was telling a lie. Melody was never really good at telling lies due to the fact when she attempted to, her nose slightly twitched and her voice was always higher than usual. He hummed to her and turned away and turned the TV back on. not for her though. no, he was going to put her least favourite channel on to torment her until he got the answers out of her.

Melody sighed in annoyance once she saw what channel he put on. " Fine Fine I'll tell you... just please turn this rubbish off!" she begged slightly. Gabriel smirked in triumph turning the TV off again and turning to her giving her his full attention.

"Well you see today when I went into college we were given a surprise test and then after it, I was informed that we have an essay to hand in for the end of the week. I don't know what to do! I'm already stressed as it is with the end of the year and the exams I have to do. now I have to do an essay and I really don't know what I'm going to do!" she said her face contorting with worry.

Gabriel nodded slightly, he looked like he was thinking hard. Then his eyes lit up brighter than usual, he leaned over to her and hugged tightly "Don't you worry I have just the thing. stay here I'll be right back" He said quietly letting go of his shell-shocked sister then got up from the sofa and walking out of the room.