Chapter 2

Emma P.O.V

My mom burst into laughter once she saw me walking past my room, "You look like a monkey that's dizzy at the same time having ant's up thier ass"

I stared at her, "Well, I 'm trying to fucking vlog here, I'm showing off my outfit on the dance walk"

That made my mom laugh harder. I rolled my eyes about to close my room door when I stepped on something and fell face first.

"Yeah. I hope the camera is on" My mom laughed.

"It is" I grumble.

It's been three weeks after the big problem when I was at James's place. I was kind of avoiding Ethan the whole time because I was plotting on ways to confront him, since he hasn't. It's not like we actualy see each other much, but, you know. I don't want the kids dream to crush.

Now, it's Saturday and I unexpectedly came to visit my mom at her apartment. So now I'm vlogging it, while heading out with my friends, showing my fans my new outfit, while my sweet mother is insulting me.

Cool.

My mom walked up to the camera, shut it off then came to me and crouch down, "Hey, you seem a little distracted these past few days."

I lay down, and shrugged looking up at the celling, "Life is fucking life. What can you fucking do?"

"And I'm your mother, what are the odds that I wont listen" My mom sat down.

I sighed, "It's complicated."

My mom stroked my hair, "I'm listening."

"Well... what if you... I dont know, use to like someone. Then they didn't like you, after like a long fucking time- not too long- they started liking you, and you know it, but they won't confront you. So now you're fucking here confuse to confront them so you wont break thier hopes, at the same time waiting for them to confront you."

"Oooh. Well I'll just wait a little longer, and if both of us are shy I feel like I should go and confront and talk about our feelings"

I turned to look at her, "You really think so?"

"It's better then delaying drama. I'm sure Ethan would understand"

"How did you know?" I sat up.

My mom smirked and got up, "I'm you're mother. I know my daughter" and she closed the door behind her.

I sighed. Go figure. My mom already sniffed me out once I stepped into her house. 

"Okay, Okay. Hey, so Grayson told me you liked me. Shocker?" I frowned, "Ew, no, no, no" That wouldn't work. Grayson told me- oh come on, that's just stalking and stupid like that.

"Hey, so I know you like me..." That is just not fucking right.

I was so distracted that Saturday night before traveling in the morning to L.A.  I would have to face Ethan soon enough, and I wont hold back. Deep in thoughts I squealed when the phone rang.

I held my chest for a second realizing it was just a stupid phone. I went and saw an unknown nummber. Please, I dont have time. If anyone want's to contact me I leave me business email at the end description below my video. 

I went back pacing. 

Why am I freaking out over a guy? This isn't me. As L.A changed me? Or was it Ethan feelings turning me like this. I won't like him back. I can't. I pushed those feelings way back. 

Fuck.

The only way I wont turn into a psycho since I'm already having a mental breakdown, as soon as I get to L.A, I would go up to him and talk about this. It's the only way we can understand each other. The past few days as been hard avoiding him. I didn't call, but we text, and that alone is awkward. 

Ethan and I are never awkward.

'You like him'

No, no I dont. It would distract me. I have better things to be worried about. My rent, my Sponsorships, my life, my health. My best friends, Elli and Hannah.

And Ethan.

UGGGGGGGGGGGGGH.

Ethan's P.O.V

"Ethan! Wake up!" I groan. Grayson just loved bothering me in the morning. Just make me go through hell while you add it.

"Go away, it's Sunday. Get the fuck out of my room." I waved a hand without looking up.

Grayson pulled my blanket, "Someone is here you big fat asshole"

I put my face on my pillow, "Tell them to go away."

"It's someone important. I think you should wake up"

I sigh, "Who is it?"

"It's her."

I cracked an eye open, "Her, Bella, tell her to fucking leave."

"Not Bella, you already know who."

I did. And I so dont want to deal with this. I need food, not people, thank you fucking much.

"Tell her it's too late."

"Please, "I heard a voice say. I turned around and squint at the figure. Beautiful as fuck. Lovely smile. Puppy eye.

Typical.

Fucking Typical.

"Go away" I groan, "It's too early."

"E, please." She begged. Damn I missed that.

I rolled my eyes and sighed.

A//N

I JUST HIT 1K VIEWS.

WHAT. THE FUCK.

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR READING THIS. I LOVE YOU GUYS DEEPLY. EVERY COMMENT, EVERY VOTE MEANS A LOT TO ME. YOU GUYS ARE AWESOM, HOSNETLY. 

BTW, GUYS CAN YOU GUESS WHOSE HERE TO SEE ETHAN?