Dinner Madness

It was awkward during Dinner nobody said a word and what made it really awkward tho is that the boys (not Hot Eye) kept eyeing their food as if it were poisoned, altho even if it was cobra should have been able to eat it. Finally angle broke the silence by saying "WILL U TWO QUIT LOOKING AT THE FOOD AND EAT ALREADY!! UR MAKING IT HELLA AWKWARD IN HERE YA KNOW!!" when she finished yelling I saw cobra flinch and hold his ears.

"DAMN WOMAN YA DON'T HAVE TO TELL YA KNOW" cobra yelled. Me and the other three boys  finished eating while they kept arguing. I collected the dishes and washed them then I heard Angel scram "HOW DARE YOU!!" so I went to see what happened and the dinning room was trashed and that got me mad bc I spent 3 hrs cleaning this house yesterday when I could have been doing something else.

"WILL YOU TWO QUIT FIGHTING AND CLEAN THIS MESS UP RIGHT NOW DO U KNOW HOW LONG IT TOOK ME TO CLEAN THIS PLACE UP YESTERDAY!!!" I yelled. They stopped fighting and cobra covered his ears.

"Damn woman you don't have to yell." Cobra said still covering his ears. I just ignored him and got some cleaning supplies

"Just take this" I said while handing him  a wash cloth he just snatched it and started cleaning the table. 'Wow I can't believe he knows how to clean

"OF COURSE I KNOW HOW TO CLEAN!" Hehe it's so fun to tease people. I handed Angel a mop and she started cleaning the noodles on the floor.

"You two keep cleaning I'm going to take a bath. " I left and got some clothes to take a bath. I started my bath and started to undress starting with my shirt, and skirt then my under garments. When the bath seemed ready I got in "Ahh" this is so relaxing.

~After her bath~

When I finished I changed in to pajama pants and a sports bra. Then I checked on the others Angel and cobra had finished cleaning and were sitting on the couch with the others. I checked the time and it said it was 10 o'clock.

"K guys time for bed" I said ad I stepped out of the hall way.

"We're not children" Cobra said

"Well this is my house my rules. Now get ready for bed"

"Well we don't have clothes" Cobra said in a 'Duh tone.

"OPEN GATE OF THE MAIDEN VIRGO" i summoned virgo and asked her to get the boys some clothes and handed her a sack of jewels. With that she proofed away. "Angel can just borrow some of my clothing."

We went to my room and she picked out a pair of blue pajamas.