Meeting someone new... part two

(hi guys I'm back you're probably thought I was dead. truth is I got writer's block and I was trying to fix my story on this one and trying to work on my other one. didn't go so well anyway, here's next chapter!)

"So guess who's living with us now?!!!
Dear vampire Lord help me!"
It was in the middle of second grade when one night I had woken up. I was in my royal blue nightgown when I got out of bed. I went out the back door and ran through the woods to the meadow. They are in the meadow was a boy I have never seen. I could tell you was a vampire. I climbed up the tree and watched him. A few minutes past and another vampire came out of the woods. Telling by how he came he was going to kill the vampire boy.

"WATCH OUT; BEHIND YOU!!!" I screamed from the tree. I didn't realize that my brothers were behind said vampire; in a flash my brother and the boys killed the man. They started tearing him apart piece-by-piece. I climb down from the tree and ran home. I busted through the back door I ran up to my room. I grab my clothes for tomorrow and my school bag.

Before leaving I left notes on my pillow for my father and my brothers. It was around 11:30 at night when I got to the school. The librarian was there and she was nice to let me stay with her.

"So, Bloom dear why did you come here?" She asked.

"father and brothers are arguing but I left a note so they know where to find me." I said back. I had just lied to an adult but, she couldn't get involved with what my family was; she didn't need to know the truth.

BACK HOME

" WHERE IS YOUR SISTER? BOYS WHERE IS SHE!!?" Father yelled.

"We don't know father." there was a upsetness in Zeus's voice.

"That look what I found on her pillow!!!" scream Hercules

"Give it to me!" Father said angrily.
The note-
Dear father,
I've gone to the library don't worry I am safe. Father after you read this please come and get me I would like to talk to you.
-with love
Your baby girl,
Bloom Rosa

" Boys go to your room and stay with the girls of yours." said my father. Father headed to his room. I knew I had broken a rule. Father would always say Don't go into my room. Father grab his jacket and left to the library.
3 hours later...
I could sense father coming to the school. I knew he would come but, I still had to make sure my brothers did not follow.

" Baby girl where are you? What did you want to talk about sweetie?" As father asked this he was looking around to see if he could find me.

"Daddy are you alone? You are not followed?" I asked as I came up from one of the bookshelves.

"No one followed me sweetie. Are you okay?" My father asked as he gave me a hug and a kiss on the forehead.

"Yes I'm fine." I said

"Okay, that is good to know. what did you want to talk to me about little one? Father said as he picked me up and sat down with me in his lap in one of the chairs in the library.

".........." I  remained silent.

"I know your not stupid little one.... What happened tonight?"

"It started when I woke up from my sleep. For some odd reason, I need to go to the meadow; when I came to the edge of the meadow I saw vampire boy.  A few minutes later another vampire came out but he was much older; he was standing in the killing position he was going to kill the little vampire boy. I screamed a warning out to the little boy in a few seconds later brothers and the little boy killed the old man by ripping him apart piece-by-piece. I ran home left a note and here we are now." As I finish telling father the story he picked me up and start heading towards the doors to exit the library. My only thought was father was starting to take me home.

"Thank you little one.... Let's go home to mother and your brothers."

As we got home, father was not very happy.  By ever step he took going up the stairs I could feel his anger rating off of him; it was only a matter of time before he exploded from said anger.

As we entered the house father yelled
"Boys get down here now!!!"

I could hear the quick thundering footsteps of my brothers; I could tell they were in a panic.They were probably wondering had father found little sis? was she okay? Was she safe?

"Little sister, father found you; thank goodness!" Hercules cried out as he rushed forward to hug me.

"Are you alright Little sis? you didn't get hurt did you?" Poseidon cried out as he jumped from the second floor and mine did a few feet in front of Hercules and continue to run towards me.

there was like a bolt of lightning that pass both of them. one minute I was in Father's arms and the next I was in my oldest brother's arms Zeus. "Please don't ever runaway again!" Zeus cried out as he held me close. I had never seen my brother's in such a state. I was speechless what else could I say. All of there questions flew by me so fast I didn't even realize they had asked them.

The anger in father finally blew its fuse
" Boys did you even check to make sure your sister was in her room?!" Screamed father.

"No, Dad we did not check to see if she was in her room; we are sorry Dad." my brother said with a bit of petty and their voices.

"Thank you for your apology boys put your little sister needs a huge apology from you." Father said as he gestured towards me; I was still in this is Zeus arm's.

"We are sorry that you had to see that little sis." My brother said as they surrounded me and gave me hugs protecting me from whatever could possibly hurt me.

"I am okay but, my main question is who was that vampire boy?" I asked curiously.
Zeus responded before any of the others could.
"He is a friend. you probably will not see him. he doesn't really come out of his home"

After he said that we all went to bed the other grades flew by fast and soon enough it came to be a my last year among the humans; 8th grade.