Chapter Eighteen -- GAME OVER

One Year Later

"It's about that time. You ready?"

I deeply inhaled the light scent of white roses around me, trying to calm my shaking nerves. I exhaled and turned my head to my father.

"I've been ready for years, Daddy," I told him with a smile.

Beyonce's Still in Love started to play softy, my que to make my grand entrance. I put my right arm around Daddy's left arm before putting both hands back on the full bouquet of white roses in my hand. My heart started to beat fast and hard in my chest. Today's the day I've dreamt of since I was sixteen years old.

The cool spring wind blew, making my bouncy shoulder length curls blow behind my pierced diamond ears.

The weather is perfect, just like the weather forecaster said. There's not a angry cloud in the sky.

We both began walking out to the standing guest, still arm in arm.

My light pink full lips turned upward as flashes of different cameras shot my way from everywhere. I looked straight ahead, walking slowly in my off-white strapless specially made dress that stopped right before it hit the silk runner.

Moving back to my hometown was the best thing I could've did. The city that never sleeps turned my life completely up side down from the moment I first stepped foot off of that plane. It only seemed right to come back to the small town I know.

My two babies, Erik and Megan, stood in the front of the garden by Ethic. My family is beautiful. I'm complete.

My powerful stride came to a stop as I stood in front of the pastor that spoke at Ms. Mary's funeral. Beyonce's words came to a slowing faint as he spoke out.

"Ladies and gentlemen we are gathered here today to join Ethic Jabar Davis and Kaila Mitchel on this special day. The bong is strong and the love is stronger. They've both decided to make it an official and become husband and wife."

I looked over at Ethic before smiling. I can't believe today is finally here.

"With that being said, who gives this woman to be wedded to this man?" The pastor asked.

Octavia and Daddy both stood up together in smiles. "We do," they said in harmony.

Before the pastor could say another word, a loud sound above us grabbed everyone's attention. The wind started to swirl in crazy directions like a tornado, knocking over the tall arrangements of roses.

Every woman's hair, including mine, was ruined. The sky seemed to turn from crystal blue to an agony grey. I didn't have to look up to know it was helicopters.

Police in every shape, form, and color started to run in my wedding like ants on a spilled picnic basket. Each and everyone had guns.

Chairs began to flip, screams started to erupt, flowers was being smashed, people was being push to the floor and walked on like mats.

Everything moved in slow motion like a movie to me.

I watched Daddy and Octavia being thrown hard to the ground before those bastards put their knees in their back. I knew I was next and there was no place to run.

I looked over at my son. He didn't even look scared as he held his arm around Megan's trembling little body. She was terrified. I smiled at little. That's my little man, being strong for his sister.

I let my eyes roam to Ethic. He was now on the ground too, right across from Daddy and Octavia. 
His hands was cuffed behind him in his suit and I know he wishes he wasn't here right now.

My wedding, my perfect dream wedding is ruined and there's nothing I can do about it.

My body met the ground and it wasn't a sweet greeting. My arms was pulled roughly behind my back and I didn't shed a tear.

I'm caught.

They won.

I'm done.

They got me.

-The End-

________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N :

The End :(

Not the entire End, but it is the End of Kaila and A Hustler's Wife :(

Anyone know who BOOK FIVE is going to be about?

. . . .

. . . . .

It's ERIK!

Of course, he's going to be grown up now....  and Handsome!

My first thought was to name the book A HUSTLER'S GRANDSON, but I was tired of A HUSTLER'S... so, I'm naming the book NATURAL BORN HUSTLER. This book will pick back up on Kaila and Ethic. Is she in jail? Is Ethic and Kai in jail? What happened?

All questions will be answered in NATUAL BORN HUSTLER. It will be uploaded TODAY!

Thanks for reading!