The Beginning

Maggie's POV
"Push Maggie get our princess out of their!" My husband Charlie yelled. All of sudden I hear her a little cry. She is wiped off and placed on my chest as I cried. "What's her name" asked Docter Martin. Between pants I manage to say " Her name is Maggie Charlie Johnson". My husband's eyes lit up like a Christmas tree. " Honey you gave her are names" he said sniffling. We are now home my angel is sleeping so peacefully I don't want to touch her.

Then there's this banging on the door finally my hubby is home. When I get to the door I smell it. "Charlie William Johnson have you been drinking alcohol at all today" I screamed at him. He comes in and pushes me and says "Where's my princess Maggie" he asked with his slurred speech." Honey she is in the nursery ok." He runs in the nursery and awakes her peaceful sleep. I walk in to him packing bags for all of us. "Charlie what the heck is going on in here why are you packing our stuff.

" Babe you won't believe me I won the lottery $600 billion." I nearly passed out right there in the nursery. "OMG BABE I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU WON!!!!" He told me he is drunk but I am driving to the new house. Here we are inside the car driving to the new house. As I pull up I start bawling it was a mansion. We walk in the furniture is already here and I put my baby girl back in her crib.

I run up to my room where a sexy school girl outfit awaits me I slide into it and wait for my husband to come in from the bathroom. "Mr Johnson I need to bring my grades up anyway I can I will do anything." I say as I see him walk into the room. "In a deep voice he says meet at this address at 7:30 pm and I can help." I take the fake address and act as if I'm walking towards. I knock on a imaginary door and he opens it he is only wearing boxers. I giggle and say " um Mr Johnson what's going on." In a gruff voice he tells me to strip and take all my clothes. He then takes his boxers off and that's when I say "good thing the nanny was downstairs." He slowly puts his dick inside of me I let a moan escape my mouth he then thrusts hard in and out as he whispers how good it feels I moan and moan and moan it was like a scene from a porno I swear.

After finishing and washing up I went to check how the nanny and baby were doing I gave her the night off. I then started taking care of her myself. I put her in the car seat I take her out shopping. While in the store I see a man a man who is the God of all men he so sexy but I can't think like that.

  Hey shorties I got to say I know weird but give it a chance it's only the beginning.

1.What do you think of the Maggie's and Charlie.

2. How long do you think this will last.

Word Count:559