The Devil Of Men

Well I got what I needed and left but when I got back he was gone. When he got back this time he was livid he walked in and pinned me to the ground and was punching the lights out of me I asked why over and over with no answer.

He stopped and looked around I screamed pushed him grabbed my sunshine hopped in the car with her in her seat and drove to my mom's. I told her everything that happened she called my dad.

My dad answered he was very pissed and said Charlie was jealous of the baby. I just couldn't believe what he did.

After a few days later Charlie called me and said "Maggie I miss you I heard you changed the baby's name." I answered very angry with him " Charlie you beat me up and now you miss me you haven't even apologized and yes I changed her name Charlie, but you will not know even if you apologize and promise to stop drinking alcohol." He replied sweetly "Babe I apologize for beating such a beautiful woman up and I promise I won't drink alcohol anymore for you and the baby." I smiled and said "We will be back soon as I get back from our vacation." He said sadly "V-V-V-Vacation without me." "No sweetheart we are at McDonald's we are on our way home right now."

After he hung up I  remember getting excited about us being back together. I pulled up and got my princess and our bag of clothes out the car. When I rung the doorbell he opened so quickly and took my princess out of my hands and spun her around. The house was a mess pizza boxes everywhere, boxers, Alcohol, and a computer tracking me and my princess. I froze then snapped out of it and took princess out of his hands and took her  up the stairs to give her a bath.

I took of her clothes, shoes, and her diaper. My husband came upstairs with a smirk on his face why I don't even know but asked to bathe her. "Go ahead I need a break anyway." All of sudden I heard my princess scream I ran in the bathroom and pushed my husband away from her and took her out of the bath. I screamed and cried at him "You are a freaking monster what you doing trying to kill her!" He laughed I was putting clothes on her after I was finished I sung her to sleep placed in crib and let her sleep. Just then I smelled it and with it came Charlie. I screamed at him " What the freak our you  doing your drunk.

He then pushed me on the bed ripped all my clothes off  and then he said I forgot something. I grabbed a whole bunch of stuff and put on a robe the picked my baby up ran outside first stop was the doctors I wanted them to get these chips out of us.

A few minutes later they did and we went out to buy new clothes I wasn't in the robe anymore so I bought half the store and put it in the car we drove to the airport and where know on our way to California.

Hey shorties I know you don't understand it but read see what happens.

1. Do you think she will last in my hometown Cali?

2. How do you feel about Charlie now?

3. What is the babies new name?

4. Out all states why Cali?

Have a blessed day and I am trying not to curse anymore and  give me idea's who wants to make me a cover.