Your WWE couple storyline

Samoa Joe: The clashing couple. You both seem to be from two different worlds, he's more abrasive and aggressive while you're more standoffish and to yourself. They make your storyline so that you even each other out, you keep him from getting too crazy and he pushes you to stand up for yourself in the ring.

Becky Lynch: The over-confident couple. Although you two are a very strong team in the ring, you do tend to get over confident and it often bites you in the butt and could cause you two to lose a few matches.

The Miz: The popular couple. You're superior to the others and you know it. You feel as if you're the hotter and better fighters in your division. Nothing can come between you in the ring because you know that together you are stronger.

AJ Styles: The charming couple. You throw off your opponents with how charming you are outside the ring. No one genuinely hates you, but everybody is taken off guard when you turn on them.

Sami Zayn: The cheesy couple. You're very corny. You act dramatically and you turn every situation into a joke. The WWE universe finds your relationship sickeningly sweet.

Roman Reigns: The powerful couple. Together you are a powerhouse that can't be beat. You have many enemies because they envy what you are as a pair.

Seth Rollins: The vengeful couple. You take petty situations and make them into extremely dramatic scenes. You carry on your spites for weeks on end. Nobody dares cross your paths.

Finn Balor: The quirky couple. You're both kind and love what you do no matter the outcome of your matches. There is always a smile on your faces and you promote the message of love.

Zelina Vega: The Hottest couple. You're both known for being beautiful but also deadly, your opponents undermine you because of your looks- but you always make sure to show them in the ring why they shouldn't.

Jeff Hardy: The artistic couple. Everyone can't wait to see what eccentric face paint and gear you'll sport this match. Your fans love how different you are.

Kevin Owens: The aggressive couple. Everybody fears you when they see you two approaching the ring. Everyone knows you mean business and knows how strong you are in the ring.